Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not to worried about it, my P1 came out awesome. I was the dumb ass that broke his plasma cannon. My paint apps looked great so Im happily waiting for the Elder and Im done until I see another one that I really want.

I beg to differ friends but you saw my issues. I do hope this one was made at a different factory. I know SSC can pull it off its a question of will they.

Does anyone know the exact date The Elder will be released? I believe it is this month but what day. Would like to know. Thanks!!! :)

I want to see this thing too. Does anyone have pictures from the one con where it was displayed along with some of the others?

please post clear n good pics so we will get exact feedback...... crappy pics leads to lots of cancellation....

Bad pictures will probably help. This line is garbage when it comes to paint apps, accuracy and overall finish.

I'm a predator junkie I just need my predator fix for this month. This one will be screwed in China but Fu don't cares I want a predatorrrr on Christmas bring on those pics :monkey5
:chillpill:
:banana

Last edited:
I talked to Sideshow Customer Service today and I was told that the statues arrived but are still at the Docks because of the strike, which is now over. They will be getting to the warehouse the next few days and according to them, there are a lot of trucks with sideshow products.

So I would guess that shipping does not start until Monday or Tuesday.....

At least they are here....

Can't wait

Bear

I beg to differ friends but you saw my issues. I do hope this one was made at a different factory. I know SSC can pull it off its a question of will they.

Yeah you know when I wrote that I thought of you Empire cause I know you had a serious case of paint problems and chips all around. Yeah I guess I just got lucky. Im still really anticipating my Elder

My EX waitlist converted. I'm considering canceling though. I'm sold on the prototype, but the production paint apps could really ruin this one. The prototype is so incredibly well painted, it almost would have been better if they had someone do it again with worse apps.

Back