Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just asked the guy who took the photo and he's confirmed to me that it's wallmounted. That's me out if hes right. Infinity Studios for sure now then.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

you asked him if it's wall mounted or if that's the only way we could display it? I'd bet anything we could display it table top.

NrMe5kM.jpg

Yeah, there ought to be a way to go tabletop. And it's from a company known to provide alternate display options. No way they'd risk losing sales.

Hard to say which I like more between this and the Infinity Studio version. We've only seen the latter unpainted, but the pose is very creative and has a unique presence. This one was pretty predictable from that first CG model tease ages ago. Still, it's a classic look for the character and that's worth something.

I cannot wait to see what they do with the Jungle Hunter. Don't think I can afford all of these, but I'll make an effort to grab him if they do as good of a job as they did with the City Hunter. Dreading the prices in this line. :lol

Would anybody like to buy a Sideshow P2 maquette? :lol

I kid, but this one of course tops Sideshow's in most areas. I could pick at a few things tbh (I'll assume the lighting is throwing the paint work off for now) but I think I set my expectations unreasonably high for Prime 1. This looks really good and I will be buying it. Assuming there is a table mounted option of course.

(* this'll make Col (Collectorcol) & Matt (Python) smile when they get up Sunday morning! *)

Glad I got up early now :)

Looks to me like that lower portion of the base is detachable, leaving a flat bottom to rest on a shelf/ surface. You can actually see the break where the base is two pieces in one of the above photos. Yes, it looks like the piece may be unbalanced with the lower portion detached so I suspect the base may be super heavy to compensate.

Wonder fest Japan, Jungle Hunter should be shown at the next WF a few weeks after SDCC
Hey Moriaman, how do you know the prime 1 studios Jungle Hunter will be shown at the next Wonder Fest? Did prime 1 studios confirm this?

4wuW05q.jpg

This pic below was already posted, but since it was a Facebook link it will no longer be visible in a few months:

OxqL6s7.jpg

Hey Moriaman, how do you know the prime 1 studios Jungle Hunter will be shown at the next Wonder Fest? Did prime 1 studios confirm this?

If memory serves, P1 were originally going to show Jungle hunter at this WF, but put out a statement that they needed more time on it (along with LOTR) so will hold them back until summer WF

I would be surprised if there isn't a disc and spine trophy switch out hand to make it easier to display. Maybe make a King Willy head the Ex.

Back