Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed we'll see this guy over the weekend. I'm not buying much at all currently, but I'm really looking forward to this one. I hope Prime 1 do this guy justice....

City Hunter uses Plasma Caster only 2 times I think, one to shoot Voodoo gang member in Penthouse scene and one to finish Keys off (but didn't) in slaughterhouse scene. After that he lost it for getting shot at by Harrigan.
3 times then. he also fired something like a rocket from that gun (from the second barrel, as i think) into one of Keyes' men. i guess "now it fires rockets on wire" in video commentaries meant exactly that new modification.

rKjIKbe.jpg

hmm....looks good, but I'm not wowed by it yet. The Bio shape looks off and I would assume they don't expect us to hang a $1k statue on a wall lol. It seems to still be better than the SS version at this stage.

Looks good but not great. Something is off woth the bio and the black in the eyes looks bad to me. The light up feature is cool.

I'm also curious as to how this stands. We need more photos!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Looks good but not great. Something is off woth the bio and the black in the eyes looks bad to me. The light up feature is cool.

I'm also curious as to how this stands. We need more photos!

without looking at screen shots, it looks like the Bio is too curved at the top. I've never been much of a fan with crouched poses, especially at these prices.

Don’t want wall mounted statues.

Do we know for sure it's wall-mounted? Is there a base that extends down below the eagle? Or an alternate version of the statue?

I'd be surprised if they'd put out a strictly wall-mounted piece in this of all lines.

Bio looks better in these pics. No chance this is just wall mount, but I'm sure it will be a option. Just need to see the unmasked face and price.

At this point I still prefer the mock up we saw from Infinity studios which if memory serves was also 1/4?

Based on the initial pics, I was thinking the same as you guys - and was REALLY concerned about the bio :panic:

Based on the new pics, I agree with you guys AGAIN - looks OK after all :yess:

Also agree on your wall-mount comments - I'd be mega-surprised if it was based on the weight this thing will be :lol

The musculature on his torso is beautifully done!

Maybe unmasked head + left arm with bloody skull/spine for swap-outs?

MASSIVE thanks to Shoo & Unknown Hero for the pics - MUCH appreciated :clap :hi5:

(* this'll make Col (Collectorcol) & Matt (Python) smile when they get up Sunday morning! *)

Photo posted on facebook by Jorge Medina
9c4d5d6b7d6d63a6225fd183a27a2915.jpg

I think it's a standing base? I'm not sure. It looks like the weight wouldn't be stabalised.

I just asked the guy who took the photo and he's confirmed to me that it's wallmounted. That's me out if hes right. Infinity Studios for sure now then.

Looks incredible! However I’m not a fan of wall mounted pieces. They’re better be a base that sits on a surface.

Back