Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures posted on the Facebook group of thos guy next to some other Pred pieces.

FB_IMG_1619046903576.jpg
FB_IMG_1619046906479.jpgi

And another. Could be the lighting, but the wash he added to the forehead looks more toned-down now.

176734006_917830169015096_3615754284719201234_n.jpg

To no one's surprise, this pose looks great when lit from below.

And another. Could be the lighting, but the wash he added to the forehead looks more toned-down now . . .

. . . To no one's surprise, this pose looks great when lit from below.

Well - that came as a shock! (hey - I'm slow - gimme a break!)

(* thanks for the pic - that looks amazing! - a real revelation you might say [OK - I'm pushing it now . . . ] *)​

Some proper in-hand photos from the collector who shared the previous ones.

175323578_914919589306154_1747077255236337625_n.jpg

And another. Could be the lighting, but the wash he added to the forehead looks more toned-down now.

176734006_917830169015096_3615754284719201234_n.jpg

To no one's surprise, this pose looks great when lit from below.

Ahhh - screw it - that angle shot on the masked along with the lit shot on the unmasked just cost me Ex + shipping via the PRIME1 site :gah:

You only live once (but I'm thinking of converting from metal fan to Buddhism given the size of my collection)

Seriously though guys - THANKS for taking the time to share - those of us that avoid Facebook like the plague would be "in the dark" without your efforts!
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif

Yeah mate - per my previous post.

Sucks that the kids will now be working at McDonalds instead of going to University - but whatchagonnado . . .

:rotfl I worked in fastfood only 2 years ago. Kids can definitely come back from working iffy jobs. Im just lucky i still live at home while saving a **** load for statues / a house

That's an awesome line up! I really regret not buying Wolf, it's one of very few statues I wiah I'd just bitten the financial bullet and got at the time. Hopefully Prime can give us a nice option of their own. Cracked tusk is huge! And also awsome. The City hunter looks really good, can't wait to have mine in hand now.

Ahhh - screw it - that angle shot on the masked along with the lit shot on the unmasked just cost me Ex + shipping via the PRIME1 site :gah:

You only live once

:lol I knew you'd come around to this one eventually. You've been trying to convince yourself for months not to. I really like this statue, can't wait to get mine. It'll look amazing paired up with your Infinity verison also. It'll be interesting to see that and hear your thoughts in hand about how they compare. As it stands, I suspect Infinity unmasked and Prime 1 masked is the way to go, they may show up each others biggest flaws when displaying either both masked, or unmasked. But then maybe that won't be the case in hand, I guess you'll find out soon. :hi5: I'll have the Prime 1 verses Sideshow maquette in hand comparison covered unless somebody gets there first. For all of it's flaws, I do really like that one in hand so It'll be interesting to see how a superior statue sitting next to it effects that opinion.

Group pics look great! That Tusk is huge. I’m shocked it is still available with such a low edition size, but it is a space killer, especially depth wise. It does have a lot of presence though. And let’s give it up for the plastic Wolf bust. Love or hate it, the sculpt is still amazing, it sure displays nicely next to all those bad boy, ha.

Thanks to Shoo (from the Infinity Studios thread), these photos NICELY confirm that the PRIME1 piece is 1:4 scale (and saves me juggling MY copies to take a side-by-side when the PRIME1 box arrives).

Also shows that the PRIME1 bio is more accurate (at least from the side) than the Infinity Studios piece - which is PERFECT - because I wanted to display the PRIME1 masked (so it "sort of" fits in with the movie scene).

Back