Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you ended up returning/destroying yours?

Yeah I did, twice!! My second one was worse than my first. I ended up buying one fairly locally last year for a decent price, it had a tiny bit of damage, but nothing I can't fix. it's still boxed up with most of my collection since my move. Must get my SWS P1 out it's box actually! I'm sure I posted about it here a while back. I kind of like this statue which is why I got it again even though it annoys me no end that a bit more attention to detail would have made it so much better. I may regret buying another if P1 release an incredible P2 and I can't shift it :lol

I left that in the box. It's a nice little item, but the regular look is much nicer in general for me. I:E spear in left hand with empty right hand. Don't forget that you'll also get the breather, it looks naff in pictures etc, but is actually quite nice in person. Congrats on getting this however, I think you'll like it. It has huge accuracy issues as we all know well by now, but it's actually a half decent statue in fairness. If the recent P1 has achieved anything, it has made me appreciate this more. Still.... Roll on Prime 1's effort.

The more I go back in this thread and see pics of the breather, it really does look nice and subtle. It’ll be awesome to have a few display options. Can’t wait.

And yeah, I’m gettinh antsy seeing what P1 has in store for us.

The more I go back in this thread and see pics of the breather, it really does look nice and subtle. It’ll be awesome to have a few display options. Can’t wait.

And yeah, I’m gettinh antsy seeing what P1 has in store for us.

Nice pick-up Jay, the ex too. (I am a big fan of the ex disc hand - looks awesome).
I always display with the disc and spear - a mate of mine is the opposite and likes to display with open right hand and breather mask.

The piece looks great displayed either way. (I am sometimes tempted to get the box out and swap the spear and disc for breather - just for a different look).

I think that P1 is going to have something very special in store for us pred fans, can't wait.
Congrats mate, put up some pics once you set him up.

Thanks, Ninja. Spending some free time looking back at the thread and watching videos this weekend and I know people can dissect all the inaccuracies, but it looks like the P2 to me. And if everybody who comes to my house are clueless about any inaccuarcies on the Star Wars stuff I have on display, this statue will be just fine from any scrutiny:lol

And on that note, my P2 Maquette should be here Monday thanks to a fellow freak. EX too since that hand holding the disc is a must.

Congrats.. Its a monster piece.. I was very happy with mine.. I like the disc display also. Breathing mask looks cool but I can;t bring myself to remove the spear :lol

If the recent P1 has achieved anything, it has made me appreciate this more. Still.... Roll on Prime 1's effort.

Its really too bad about the magnets because the Predator 1 is the better piece all around IMO. But I am sure my love of the design and of the film has something to do with that. Paint apps are much better on the new one for sure though.. Having said that I am very happy with the P2... Warts and all. And the magnets are plenty strong :)

I have one and I’ll throw in the entire statue with it.

hehehe. GOLD..

gold.jpg

Seriously though, put it on the bay if you don't want it, the Ex usually sells for decent coin most times.

I know this is not the place but FYI I am selling the body / base / and Ex parts (No heads or Head base) in the sale section..

Great for those who already own it but want to display both.

Just don't have room for two Predators.. Sold the heads to another guy.

Dude - but you had this and the P1 displayed 1 each side of your TV-thingy . . . WTH changed your mind ?!?!

I just have no more room... Something had to go.. Predator 2 is not one of my all time fav movies so he got the ax.

I am at that point now in collecting where I have to pick and choose.. I have a few more pieces I want to get so Something has to go.

I thought about keeping him in storage but I figure at some point a great 1/4 scale Alien or Alien Warrior maquette will come out and that can go on the other side of my TV :)

If Predator was my #1 collecting choice I would have kept it as it is a nice piece. But JAWS / Star War / Marvel comics comes first :)

PredatorTJE has been after the EX parts for some time. I think somebody else Pm'd me months ago also but I can;t recall who it was. I've sent him a PM anyway sending him in your direction.

I just have no more room... Something had to go.. Predator 2 is not one of my all time fav movies so he got the ax.

I am at that point now in collecting where I have to pick and choose.. I have a few more pieces I want to get so Something has to go.

I thought about keeping him in storage but I figure at some point a great 1/4 scale Alien or Alien Warrior maquette will come out and that can go on the other side of my TV :)

If Predator was my #1 collecting choice I would have kept it as it is a nice piece. But JAWS / Star War / Marvel comics comes first :)

I'd like to buy the exclusive hand with open disc version.

PredatorTJE has been after the EX parts for some time. I think somebody else Pm'd me months ago also but I can;t recall who it was. I've sent him a PM anyway sending him in your direction.

I'd like to buy the exclusive hand with open disc version.

Sold the whole thing.. Sorry..

You sold the heads, on their own, and now you're left with a headless statue to sell?

Sold the heads for a nice sum and sold the body... Made back what I paid plus a little extra... It was damaged so I don't think I could have gotten the full amount as a whole.

Back