Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you like them. Yavuz is crazy and insanely talented. Here is a final shot of the heads. He even repainted my CM Alien. :)

14068144_1074408935979646_5483602513740027403_n.jpg
10277598_243279759207505_821809848266050867_n.jpg

No problem Spike. Im really glad you guys like them.:) Two of the heads are mine (open and closed). The other one is for a customer after he saw wip pics on the open mouth head. I had one spare because i had to destroy the first P2 and somehow "forgot" to destroy the unmasked head.:monkey3

Those heads are a big improvement, but some of those front dreads still need fixed, sticking way too far forward. Should be an easy fix with some heat.

I wish the netting was easier to remove also, those upgraded heads just exacerbate the issues with the body paint. That was the main reason I gave up the one I had, no matter how good a repainted head and base would improve this, the body is going to be a bigger problem to fix.

Thank you guys ...I'm really happy how they turned out so far ...Stingray I'm just painting the full body ...I mean a real repaint not a touch up! Stay tuned guys I will post soon pics at my FB page ...you are very welcome to check the finished heads on my FB page
...here a link to the album! Thanks once again guys

https://m.facebook.com/Bucephallos/albums/1074408322646374/?ref=bookmarks

He did, but he also said that he only did it as the customer wanted the netting grey. He said it didn't even need to be repainted really. Maybe a little touch up here or there, but not much.

No problem Spike. Im really glad you guys like them.:) Two of the heads are mine (open and closed). The other one is for a customer after he saw wip pics on the open mouth head. I had one spare because i had to destroy the first P2 and somehow "forgot" to destroy the unmasked head.:monkey3

LOLS - I hear ya :wink1:

Thanks again.

Thank you guys ...I'm really happy how they turned out so far ...Stingray I'm just painting the full body ...I mean a real repaint not a touch up! Stay tuned guys I will post soon pics at my FB page ...you are very welcome to check the finished heads on my FB page
...here a link to the album! Thanks once again guys

https://m.facebook.com/Bucephallos/albums/1074408322646374/?ref=bookmarks

. . . and HUGE "well done" to you dude! :clap

I'd love to view your pics but they seem to be unviewable unless you are on farcebook (which I'm not).

Do you have a spare cutting disc as i really need one, i would give you a good price for such a small item.

Here you go guys before & after pics of the P2 maquette! It's still WIP pics cuz the customer wants me to repaint also the amore ...the body is done detailed pics of the finished statue will follow soon. I removed the blades to give them a chrome look! Hope u like what u see

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Back