Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette (CANCELLED!... For now)

He looks drunk:slap

Maybe sideshow should just let NECA take over production.... Save ya'll more then a grand AND look better..... :slap

I don't understand how he is leaning like that.......and I don't see how teeth has anything to do with it being cancelled.

The structure of the state is busted. That should have been caught early on, not a year later.

The latest Facebook leak is that the issue is being addressed:

article-1379417-0058F57B00000258-69_468x311.jpg

I think he means it doesn't have it's teeth inserted yet. Least of its problems lol.

To be fair, for all we know that pic was just not posed properly and was never intended to accurately represent a production sample.

We don't know WHAT the pic was supposed to show/reflect.

Personally (sorry guys) - I'd rather they just cancelled this unless they are going to address all the MAJOR issues we originally identified.

I'm sick of Sideshow's attitude, sick of their QC, sick of their customer service and sick of having my hopes dashed over and over.

. . . and I passed on the new Space Jockey (and will NOT be buying it) because of this.

That's a rather harsh take on things. I don't know why you've had such a harsh time with Sideshow HMS, but personally it's been a great year for Sideshow products for me.

Looks like they've pulled the run from bad molds? The pic from XM had the same weird torso warp.

To be fair, for all we know that pic was just not posed properly and was never intended to accurately represent a production sample.

We don't know WHAT the pic was supposed to show/reflect.

Personally (sorry guys) - I'd rather they just cancelled this unless they are going to address all the MAJOR issues we originally identified.

I'm sick of Sideshow's attitude, sick of their QC, sick of their customer service and sick of having my hopes dashed over and over.

. . . and I passed on the new Space Jockey (and will NOT be buying it) because of this.

Well said. :exactly:

:grouphug

Every Alien/Predator release, recently, has had issues.

This. If you consider Sideshow as a whole, yes, they've had some good releases and overall a solid year.
But the last couple of Alien/Predator pieces have been a cluster of trouble. Can't really blame people who only collect this license if they complain.

its back up for preorder guys!! get the ex while you can!!

cant understand why they cancelled it last time, i lost about 60$ in exchange rate when they cancelled it last time, and its been barely 2 months,anyone remember what was the Es on ex last time

Back