Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 is awesome. If they ever come out with Predator pieces it's game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the head sculpt and bio helmet sideshow got totally wrong

Head sculpt ... Maybe, problem is lazy paint app and missed
Bio helmet ... No way,maybe for hc predator fan,but in my eyes(i love pred movie but ill not hc fan,so i dont see little diferent) is great. I love him,ill display maquetts only with helemet :)

P1 masked = horrible,unmasked = sooo horrible(like boblehead:D) -> p2 beat p1 ^^

Bio helmet ... No way,maybe for hc predator fan,but in my eyes(i love pred movie but ill not hc fan,so i dont see little diferent) is great. I love him,ill display maquetts only with helemet :)

P1 masked = horrible,unmasked = sooo horrible(like boblehead:D) -> p2 beat p1 ^^

You do not have to be a hardcore fan to see that the bio mask on this is way off. I liked this, but the head area in general is just wrong.

The hero Bio helmet has a very wide shape to it, the top of the bio the shape goes outwards, on the Maquette the bio helmet has got an egg shape, now if you angled the city hunter to his side it looks spot on, you put him face forward its egg shape is a real distraction, neither head is satisfying while with the jungle hunter maquette you can see they did allot more work into this piece from the bio helmet itself. The unmasked head is allot better, just lacking in detail to the point its so lazy its not even funny, so neither head is good enough

Python + LOTRfan85: sorry i dont notice this :) Maybe because i dont been perfectionist + hc fan ;) btw but I dont say you havent right. I chceck photo and yes ... Is it as you say LOTR,still love it ;)

Lol.. and I was lucky to find the mask hand but I have had no luck in finding the disc hand!

Ill dont know why ppl dont do some custom hand or head ... Lot of customs for normal pfs(bat,sup,lobo,doom etc ...) but no pred ... :(

Lol.. and I was lucky to find the mask hand but I have had no luck in finding the disc hand!

Ahaa... you got the left one and I got the right one. Where did you get it from? If I get to know of an available disc hand I will let you know it. Please, do the same if you get to know of a mask hand :) Thanks

Hi, I wanted to show you my custom heads for the P2. They were customized by a very good friend of mine (you can see his (c) in the pics). They are fully repainted (the open one is resculpted), added quills and he replaced the PVC mandibles with acrylics/dentals. The shine on this version is just in the pics, its much more muted down just like the closed mouth version. Also the paint pattern is a little bit different. Just for diversity. Hope you like them.:)

View attachment 289497
View attachment 289498
View attachment 289499
View attachment 289500
View attachment 289501
View attachment 289502
View attachment 289503
View attachment 289504
View attachment 289505

After finding you and having a chat, very happy I will come back to this statue in a few years time after I got all the pieces I need, and have all the inaccuracy's sorted, including the bio helmet sorted out. Changed my horror PF and my predator display area's, and now I can fit both perfectly. If I am going to get this piece, need the right artist to bring this beast to life, and preparations on paying for the repaint etc.

Back