Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I really hope Narin can give us more info on his P2 before I consider this maquette.

i personally am waiting for an ES, but i would/will be displaying him w the spear (since u can't do it another way) and the disk thing which looks epic…i wish we could see how that looked though but egh il live…

Spear can be replaced with the breather mask.
Spear and Cutting Disc in hand would look wrong imo.

Disc in hand is a cool Ex :lecture
Disc in hand and Breather Mask or empty hand and Spear is a good change of display.

The problem here with the ES is a few things.

1) It's over a thousand bucks. That rules out anyone from Australia buying it due to taxes. (anything over a thousand is tax land) So we will wait.

2) Again because of the high price anyone from Europe is most likely eye balling this from a local seller to avoid stupid taxes and shipping costs and also because.....

3) The EX isn't that great and not really worth it unless you are from the US.

So they have a problem in that it's too expensive to take the gamble for the foreign market and the EX isn't good enough to warrant the extra cash.

Ironically this could be good for the statue. We might see a really low ES of under a thousand total (for both editions).

people in California pay crazy taxes

when you buy anything in this state, you get raped. I haven't bought anything directly from SS in years if it cost hundreds of dollars. I think it's like 8% more these days and they are constantly trying to raise the taxes.

Spear can be replaced with the breather mask.
Spear and Cutting Disc in hand would look wrong imo.

Disc in hand is a cool Ex :lecture
Disc in hand and Breather Mask or empty hand and Spear is a good change of display.

yea what i meant was that u can't have the disc in hand while having an open opposite hand--id prefer the spear w the disc over the breather mask which i don't particularly care for myself...

when you buy anything in this state, you get raped. I haven't bought anything directly from SS in years if it cost hundreds of dollars. I think it's like 8% more these days and they are constantly trying to raise the taxes.

Sadly, this is true.

Another true story:

I live about 30 minutes from Sideshow's Thousand Oaks warehouse. I pay $20+ on PF's to get shipped to me.
There should be an option to do pick-up which would cost me approximately $5.

Oh just give us the damn ES Sideshow before Col lowers the tone any further :rotfl

I agree completely though, the breather is pretty useless and doesn't look good. An empty hand would be preferable. The spear should be in his other hand anyway making it a choice between that and the disk.

Oh just give us the damn ES Sideshow before Col lowers the tone any further :rotfl

I agree completely though, the breather is pretty useless and doesn't look good. An empty hand would be preferable. The spear should be in his other hand anyway making it a choice between that and the disk.

I've been told not to expect an ES this year.

(And HMS started it :lol)

Yeah I know, I saw the answer over on SF last week, what are they playing at? :dunno Nobody should have pre ordered what so ever, we'd have our 200 ES up by now along with the poor old engineer ;)

Back