Predator 1 versus Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator 2 would win. The first predator was a sniper first and foremost whereas P2 took on a heck of a lot more of his foes hand to hand. Predator 1 ran away from Mac...twice, only to kill him in an easy, cowardly fashion where Mac had no chance to fight back :D

I only remember him doing a runner once and that was from Old Painless
He only took on Dutch hand to hand because he proved to a worthy opponent, and he had a nice skull

I only remember him doing a runner once and that was from Old Painless
He only took on Dutch hand to hand because he proved to a worthy opponent, and he had a nice skull

No, Mac hadn't even picked up the mini-gun - he hadn't so much as raised his own gun before the predator ran off.

The second time he ran was when the team set up the traps - Mac ended up chasing him off.

Just to punch a hole in the whole 'P2 ran away from danny glover' argument. P1 did some fleeing of his own and he didn't even have the excuse of being injured.

Last edited:
No, Mac hadn't even picked up the mini-gun - he hadn't so much as raised his own gun before the predator ran off.

The second time he ran was when the team set up the traps - Mac ended up chasing him off.

Just to punch a hole in the whole 'P2 ran away from danny glover' argument. P1 did some fleeing of his own and he didn't even have the excuse of being injured.

You're honestly telling me the Predator was scared of Mac? He knew the rest of the team were coming to his aid, also he got clipped in the leg. The second time time he regrouped after freeing himself from the trap. He didn't try and run back to his ship and fly away like a girl (only joking )

You're honestly telling me the Predator was scared of Mac? He knew the rest of the team were coming to his aid, also he got clipped in the leg. The second time time he regrouped after freeing himself from the trap. He didn't try and run back to his ship and fly away like a girl (only joking )

I'm not saying he was scared of Mac and you have the chronology wrong - he only got clipped in the leg after he was already on the run.

I don't think the P2 was scared of harrigan either - he had picked up a lot of injury and thought the more prudent thing to do was to run and tend to his wounds, regrouping - just like the P1 did. Who says he was planning to fly away in his ship? Sure he ran back to the ship but he faced harrigan alone - its not like he had all his predator buddies back him up. His only failure was to not dissarm harrigan in that final fight - he grazed him across the stomach and assumed he'd done more damage than he actually had - therefore allowing harrigan to run him through with the disc.

The P1 was cleverer overall with his snipe&collect approach - but in a hand-to-hand fight P2 could edge it - if he finished off the P1 at first chance and not taken any pauses for dramatic effect. P2 took on multiple foes at once on more than one occasion in that film.

Back