Predator 1 versus Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who would win, you decide:fireworks

I just watched both films in the last 24 hours and whilst i was thinking which pred was more bad ass, who do you think would win in a dual or 'pred-off'?

You need a poll for questions liek this, son.

Def P1. Whichever pred that can't activate its own self detonator is a dumb pred. This includes wolf.

Pred 2 was always a younger and less disciplned pred - look at all the weapons he neede to bring to his hunt. The P1 was a pred in his prime.

Im in two minds about this, Pred 1 got his Yutani ass kicked by Arnie whereas Pred 2 was sliced and diced by Danny Glover and we know Arnie is a more formideable opponent.
YET Pred 1 was defeated by a log whereas Pred 2 was only defeated by his own cutting disk.

YET Pred 1 was defeated by a log whereas Pred 2 was only defeated by his own cutting disk.
And the similarities? They were both out-smarted by their opponents: one hid a log-trap and the other pretended he was wounded.

predators arent real :dunno so really your asking which man would win in a fight if they dressed up in predator suit, and as they were both played by the same guy i guess it would be a draw :dunno

predators arent real :dunno so really your asking which man would win in a fight if they dressed up in predator suit, and as they were both played by the same guy i guess it would be a draw :dunno
Yep, this thread soooo reeks of geek.

Im in two minds about this, Pred 1 got his Yutani ass kicked by Arnie whereas Pred 2 was sliced and diced by Danny Glover and we know Arnie is a more formideable opponent.

:lecture:lecture Don't underestimate the power of the giant log.

Pred 1 for the win .
Predator 2 ran away from Danny Glover

:lecture:lecture

Of course, "It Waits" monster would kick both they asses. "It listens, it watches, and right before it kills. . .it waits!" :horror

P1 for the win.
but here is something interesting: i've seen Predator movies many times and this is what makes me wonder. in P2, the predator dropped his mask, left arm, broken plasma caster and died, and the clan also fleed leaving everything but the body behind.
so ... we got teh pred technoligy? :S

in P2, the predator dropped his mask, left arm, broken plasma caster and died, and the clan also fleed leaving everything but the body behind.
so ... we got teh pred technoligy? :S
Cyberdyne picked up all the bits the P2 left behind and stored them...oh wait...

Predator 2 would win. The first predator was a sniper first and foremost whereas P2 took on a heck of a lot more of his foes hand to hand. Predator 1 ran away from Mac...twice, only to kill him in an easy, cowardly fashion where Mac had no chance to fight back :D

Back