Predator 1:1 Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry dude but you've been scammed. I doubt that you'll even receive a recast, you will receive nothing most likely.

Better if you start reading on how to deal with Paypal on this. Fortunately they cover your a.ss on these cases.

If you bought this Pred bust, then I'm afraid not much luck for you. :( A seller with 0 feedback selling a high sought after very expensive collectible (and AP!!!) should be a signal of ALARM for anyone. Ebay and paypal claim fast!

2vrwn49.jpg

0 feedback & from thailand?
your scammed.
They copy everything in Thailand even the boxes.
Someone in Thailand has the artist proof buste? no way they sell it for 300

I was going to say if someone will go to the trouble of casting and painting a bust what's stopping them making a box? That would be easy in comparison.
I thought the seller was from the U.K?

If it's too good to be true it probably isn't.

As long as the eyes are glass/acrylic it should display fine. My fingers crossed for you. Good luck
And post pics!! :)

Fingers crossed for you too bro. But the guys stated a few alarms I would agree on. That it's located in Thailand, and the seller has zero feedback. If you don't get the bust in like 2 weeks or so, open a dispute just in case. Just don't miss the deadline to get your money back if anything happens. Good luck!

Lol the funny thing is when I opened the link it says the seller is from u.s. so now u have same seller with 3 different locations across Atlantic n pacific oceans..lol..so u guessed it there

Maybe he has triplets across the world..lol.. I can't wait to find out if the bust is real or fake

no chance in hell it's real. The pics look like the real deal for sure. Looks like a SS paint app, but this transaction will just lead to headache, not worth it around the holidays.

If you paid with credit card you could tell them you got a counterfeit item if it a recast since the title of the action says Sideshow. They might reverse the charge and you get it for free. They might ask you to destroy it though I guess.

I might be the only one but I wasn't impressed with mine. The paint was flat and bland, no regrets selling it.

Back