Predalien or Alien Warrior Maquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had to choose...

• Predalien Maquette

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Alien Warrior Maquette

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters

ascello

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have resources for one additional Sideshow alien-related maquette this year. I may be able to obtain the Predalien maquette or the Alien Warrior maquette but would only be able to buy one. I like them both for different reason and was wondering if I could get thoughts/opinions (quality, pose, "wow" factor, etc.) from those that may have one or both. Thanks.

Id go with the Alien Warrior maquette just because I like that character better. Speaking in terms on the statue ( please take this lightly since ive never seen either in person) I think personally the Alien Warrior is the better looking piece. I guess I am just partial to it but I love the base, pose....the whole thing is an amazing representation of the creature I love.

I don't know anything about the quality of the Predalien Maquette, but I've read that the Alien Warrior is very nice.

Are you looking for a strong Alien collectible? Or just a random, cool looking monster?

I think the design for the Predalien is amazing, but it's not accurate at all.

I'd choose the Alien Warrior probably because it's more iconic, I've known and loved it much longer than the Predalien, and it's from a much better movie.

I think either version is good, because they are both completely different. As everyone usually goes for the Alien warrior maquette, here is a photo of the Predalien up close. Some other pics added too....

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6636.jpg

:wave

The Alien is going to trample it in the poll, due to how bad the AVP:R movie sucked. But I think the Predalien is the cooler statue of the two.

PAM1.jpg

PAM2.jpg

PAM3.jpg

PAM5.jpg

PAM6.jpg

AWM1.jpg

AWM2.jpg

AWM3.jpg

AWM7.jpg

AWM9.jpg

Yeah, the Predalien maquette looks a hell of alot better than what was on screen and is a damn nice collectible.

100_0261-1.jpg

Well if you took a ____ in your toilet, it would look just as good as the Predalien. So you could do that, and display it.

Or get the Warrior Alien.

Back