• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pred Figs, Darth Maul, LOTR swords, FX saber Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, another month... another group of things to sell. I'm cleaning out the collection a bit to focus more on a few licenses instead of a million.

SSC Darth Maul Ex, with box, missing blade on severed lightsaber. custom painted (tweaked) face and eyes. Comes with the complete Droid set, without box. Asking: $55 shipped.

DSCN1933.jpg

I also have a FX Lightsaber, Anakin Episode II. It's in good condition, but has been used heavily. Only slight dings here and there on the blade, otherwise it's awesome. This was back when they didn't have stands, but it comes with the box. Asking $80 shipped for it.

sale2009.jpg

sale2008.jpg

sale2006.jpg

sale2010.jpg

sale2011.jpg

I also have an HD-DVD component w/ box and HD-DVD of King Kong for the Xbox 360, will sell for $40 shipped.

xbox_hddvd_0.jpg

Last edited:
Back