Preacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd guess it's something along the lines of - chose to wear persona of evil to get into art school for evil girlfriend, still didn't get into art school, actually became bitter and evil?

Eh - I'm loving the whole ridiculous thing right now. "Dennis" and his scathing comments, and the general heightened insanity of the world they've built let alone the actual madness that is the plot.

I'm almost wondering if they're gonna totally toss something from left field and that Hitler is almost Like Eugene in the sense that he's actually a good person that was wrongfully sent to hell. That maybe he was just a poster boy for the Nazi regime and that's all. All the truly evil stuff was the result of others and the blame was cast solely on him.

That's also why he so quickly connected with Eugene. He saw right away that he was another wrongfully imprisoned person and that's why he stuck up for him both times and let him go into his cell.

Either that or Hitler is actually a complete psychopath who has absolutely no remorse or care for what he did during the war

​Anyone watching this? What did he take out of that man in the beginning and give to the elderly lady?

I thought the intro was another film and had to make sure it was Preacher.Loved how the Japanese have taken over the New Orleans Soul Business and made it better,it was so retro.

will Cassidy's fingers grow back?

He has regenerative abilities but just needs a lot of blood. Hence how he came back from being ripped in half from the plane and burning alive.

​They sure can't say this show doesn't have interesting characters.

No kidding.Jessie gives up a piece of his soul to get rid of the Cowboy/Saint of Killers and now we get Klaus Helmut Starr this Nazi white walker murdering freakazoid' coming after him.Damn!

Kudo's to Pip Torrens.. what a great character as KHS.

Last edited:
Can't help but wonder what is going to happen with Cassidy and Dennis. Been looking for spoiler sites with no success.

Can't help but wonder what is going to happen with Cassidy and Dennis. Been looking for spoiler sites with no success.

Yep' Cass dealing with his sick dying son has a dilemma, to bite or not to bite.

Jessie needs some kind of break through in his quest to find God.Because it's starting to get old and it's wearing me out.

kind of a so so episode tonight but looks like things will pick up with Klaus next week from the previews.

And what about the all of a sudden new neighbors?White coats,can't be good.

I did like the part of Eugene's Hell Hole episode with Jessie and Tracy making out in front of Eugene.:lol

As old as Cassidy is, how can he not know French??? I just saw the video the played at the recent SDCC. Some interesting stuff in there.

all I can say about this episode is "Humperdoo' the epsilon semi moron Messiah great times 25 grand son of Jesus Christ.. and I thought this show had reached it's critical mass with Hitler in hell.I should have known better.Shame on me.

I genuinely didn't think they'd do it, or, at least, not this soon, but, even then, not to the extent that they did. I'd argue that the opening managed to somehow make it even more offensive than it already was, and, knowing Garth Ennis' works as I do, I didn't even think that to be possible. Suffice it to say, I laughed my ass off and reading the comments on the show's Facebook page afterwards? I laughed even more. I might actually have to watch this week's Talking Preacher, just because I really want to hear what they have to say about that.

Back