Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has been the 5th for a while now (last flex), I asked yesterday if they could do it earlier but t they said no, 5th sounds good though

I was hoping for my WL to convert, but decided to just get the reg from another retailer and got a really sweet deal and half the shipping that SS was asking. Also got the matching print at a really bargain price on Ebay. :yess:

I still in the WL since June lest see, really I want her

Yeah, I was on since July and then they even stopped the WL cause of all the people on it. I rather just get a reg from another retailer at a lower price than give the satisfaction to SS and pay more. I really wish they would stop that exc crap and give everybody the same thing. If it's a winner, it would sell regardless.

Mr Mod Ink, I hope you will show us yur exc PG all set up cause you should throw us all a bone doing that. BTW, the fat lady sung so no chance now of getting the exc but at least the reg head is more preferred by collectors.

Also charged this morning. I'll be expecting her on Tuesday if all goes well.

Nobody is complaining after all these months of the inevitable . It is what it is and collectors are now used to whatever outcome happens. People are just saying they will settle for the reg which is still satisfactory. All those who ordered 1st day, then good for you.

Back