Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex converted today! Order was placed on 1st Jan.

We have found the DC Comics Power Girl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure for you! Your waitlist reservation #xxxxxxx for this item is due to become a live order on 2015/07/23 and should ship out to you shortly after that. However, if your item is in PreOrder status, as soon as we have more information on a processing/shipping date, we will be in touch with email with more information for you. This notice is typically sent out 14-21 days before the item is charged and shipped.

:hi5:

We have found the DC Comics Power Girl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure for you! Your waitlist reservation #xxxxxxx for this item is due to become a live order on 2015/07/23 and should ship out to you shortly after that. However, if your item is in PreOrder status, as soon as we have more information on a processing/shipping date, we will be in touch with email with more information for you. This notice is typically sent out 14-21 days before the item is charged and shipped.

I like the way they put "we have found" it's like they almost fell over it in the back of the cupboard apart from the fact it's not even been released :wink1: lol

Still not ordered a Reg
Waiting for in hand pics before I pull the trigger & order from a UK seller...works out the same price & I was never a fan of the Ex head so happy to wait

Plus I have much longer to pay her off on Flex this way...expected UK ETA isn't until Feb 2016 :horror lol

Neil

Congrats! my friend. :clap

Anyone picking up the Artgerm print to go with this? On sale Monday, I received an early preorder email today. ES of 600

I tried to order the unframed print and it seem sto have gone straigh to waitlist? Not sure if I got a glitch or something though

Missed the art print while I was at work, hopefully getting on the wait list this soon will still get me one.

Back