Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused. has an exclusive been announced for this? Was it the head/hair at SDCC and what's previewed today is the regular?

I think the face sculpt is a real dissappointment. Was holding hope for the COH to save this statue as the body sculpt is bang on but this is starting to look like a possible pass. I just find the face to be too manly...and...erm soft? Something just is off.

Re: Power Girl premium format

artgerm version?

tumblr_mb2buqzpwS1qbujox.jpg

Well, I hope the exclusive version looks like the pic above ... thanks Electroshock.

nope, i think its the same...just the angle of the new shot makes it look wider:

but that being said, it make her look very different unlike the BG head...this I will order the EX!

pg.jpg

Looks like a new portrait to me also.. The 1st portrait she looks like she's about 30 years old, in the 2nd one she looks like she's about 22 years old.

I think the face sculpt is a real dissappointment. Was holding hope for the COH to save this statue as the body sculpt is bang on but this is starting to look like a possible pass. I just find the face to be too manly...and...erm soft? Something just is off.

"Save" this statue? you are funny.

Look up Rogue PF.

New portrait or is it the EX? Either way this makes me want to order now. SDCC head was/is pretty bad in my opinion (the hair).

Wow that second portrait is amazing.

Looks awesome

Second portrait kinda reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence

I think the longer hair head will be the regular and the blown up hair will be the EX...thats my guess. If somehow they make the blown up hair the regular, this is def an EX or fail situation.

Yeah I dunno I really wasn't feeling the original portrait from Con. The new one is so much better

Maybe I'm in the wrong ??

new portrait is much better. I thought the first was really unattractive. Now I have something to consider. Now I gotta wait for the stats and pricing.

Back