Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope, i think its the same...just the angle of the new shot makes it look wider:

but that being said, it make her look very different unlike the BG head...this I will order the EX!

pg.jpg

It could be worse. Just look at batgirl. Since she has a mask on, you can't really make subtle changes to her face to make it look any different between CoH.

Guess you'll have to update that sig huh? :wink1:

yea, when I PO PG, I will update for sure!

It could be worse. Just look at batgirl. Since she has a mask on, you can't really make subtle changes to her face to make it look any different between CoH.

i agree, imma settle for a cheaper regular on BG after she ships...

Kinda lazy looking =/ I mean, it's pretty much the same facial expression with a different haircut. Maybe it's just that I was expecting the panel shot gomur posted above with a serious faced, hair covering one eye look that represented something different from the SDCC sculpt. But I was really hoping for two opposite looks with this EX head... Oh well =(

If you can't tell, or it's so hard to tell... then it is a Change of Nothing.
Reminds me of going to optometrist... "This or this?", "This or this?"

I think it's a different face also looks great IMO

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Now all the haters that were saying the face looked too old are back on board. :lol

It looks like the same basic face sculpt but with different paints around the eyes and lips.

Now all the haters that were saying the face looked too old are back on board. :lol

It looks like the same basic face sculpt but with different paints around the eyes and lips.
It's remarkable what a few tweaks and a change of hair can do.

Back