Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could go with a more focused, less playful portrait. Not sure I'd like heat vision all that much. Or a different style like the one here:

PeeGee%2BSmaller.jpg

I could go with a more focused, less playful portrait. Not sure I'd like heat vision all that much. Or a different style like the one here:

PeeGee%2BSmaller.jpg

Man I would LOVE IT if her hair style was like that. And now I'm really hoping her hair is somewhat that length on the coh. What do you guys think?

PeeGee%2BSmaller.jpg
I figured heat vision would really pair well to Superman, and could be a thing for them. I agree less playful is good, but her body gesture isn't really well suited for serious. But I say I do love the hair of this image, hopefully it's more like this.
Man I would LOVE IT if her hair style was like that. And now I'm really hoping her hair is somewhat that length on the coh. What do you guys think?
I'd say it's pretty close, I don't like how the hair doesn't have much detail. Certainly better than Emma Frost PF.
I am hoping they provide a magnetic covering for her boob window so we can have the nu52 switchout version. :lecture

Haha that costume was awful, thank god they brought back her original costume :lol

I mean, you would assume that they would give her that bob cut hairstyle since that's the main look she's always drawn in anyways.

The PF kinda seems to show that her hair may be a little shorter?

Can't quite tell if that's a new portrait or if the change of hair just makes that much of a difference. She looks a lot prettier there than in the SDCC shots, so whatever. Can't wait!

Her eyes and smirk look softer when compared to the other CoH. And on this one, it looks like she is looking more towards her left.

Yeah. If it's not a COH they've definitely tweaked the portrait since SDCC. I was actually on the verge of skipping her, but now I'm not so sure.:lol

Back