Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More from THX

IMG_3004_zps2056e72c.jpg~original
[/URL]

I think this looks cool, but no interest in the character.

I am a little disappointed in their DC reveals...I was expecting a major character (Lex, Darkseid, Flash...something along those lines).

I think this looks cool, but no interest in the character.

I am a little disappointed in their DC reveals...I was expecting a major character (Lex, Darkseid, Flash...something along those lines).

Lobo, PowerGirl, and Batgirl are MAJOR characters in their own right. Just not as top tier as you would like.

Sideshow releasing a Darkseid PF is like announcing a Magneto PF with the size and presence of an Apocalypse PF. It is that big of a deal.

No Magneto PF yet....

I feet much hope for a coh that doesn't have the hair in motion. It's my major reservation about this piece. I find it more distracting on her than say on Wonder Woman.

Sideshow releasing a Darkseid PF is like announcing a Magneto PF with the size and presence of an Apocalypse PF. It is that big of a deal.

No Magneto PF yet....

Yeah what the hell? How is that possible? 20 year anniversary and still no PF. Now do they show more as the days go on? or is this it?

Back