Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that will be the case, although we are seeing Powergirl before Supergirl and Robin, which is a bit odd when you think second tier of the main hero families. So who knows

Well Powerfurl isthe original Earth 2 Supergirl, just all grown up. So her history is pretty extensive. Also, I guess they decided to do a statue of the woman before they did a teenager. It makes sense for the hobby considering how much talk her assets are getting.

Well Powerfurl isthe original Earth 2 Supergirl, just all grown up. So her history is pretty extensive. Also, I guess they decided to do a statue of the woman before they did a teenager. It makes sense for the hobby considering how much talk her assets are getting.
The second part of what you said makes sense, but Kara Zor-El always pre-dated Kara Zor-L...that should confuse the hell out of non-dcu history majors teehee ;)

just seeing this now :panic:

was hoping for Supergirl but this will work :yess: hopefully we get more Superman related characters back-to-back like batman did:pray:
Holy crap I hope you're idea plays out. That'd be awesome. Honestly all I want is a Darkseid PF I'd be happy with everything else taking forever

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

The second part of what you said makes sense, but Kara Zor-El always pre-dated Kara Zor-L...that should confuse the hell out of non-dcu history majors teehee ;)

I may be mistaken, but I think it was part of the Earth 2 reticoned so to speak when they reintroduced Earth 2 PreCrisis that Powergirl was just Supergirl all grown up. Also, the Earth 2 Superman had a name change to Kal-L when he was originally Kal-El if I am not mistaken. They did the name changes so that people didn't get to confused. So Kara Zor-L IS the original Kara Zor-El prior to all of DC's mumbo-jumbo.

I may be mistaken, but I think it was part of the Earth 2 reticoned so to speak when they reintroduced Earth 2 PreCrisis that Powergirl was just Supergirl all grown up. Also, the Earth 2 Superman had a name change to Kal-L when he was originally Kal-El if I am not mistaken. They did the name changes so that people didn't get to confused. So Kara Zor-L IS the original Kara Zor-El prior to all of DC's mumbo-jumbo.
Nope Kara Zor-L is indeed Supergirl of Earth 2 grown up, but Kara Zor-El was Supergirl of Earth 1 who supposedly died during Infinite Crisis in 1985 but was then seen in LoSH only to be transplanted back into the past

Nope Kara Zor-L is indeed Supergirl of Earth 2 grown up, but Kara Zor-El was Supergirl of Earth 1 who supposedly died during Infinite Crisis in 1985 but was then seen in LoSH only to be transplanted back into the past

Ah, but the SuperGirl of Earth 2 debuted as Super-Girl in Superman #123 back in 1959... The Supergirl of Earth 1 was part of the reboot that saw the Flash and Green Lantern reimagined to be Barry Allen and Hal Jordan instead of Jay Garrack and Alan Scott. OR am I wrong and was Earth 1 introduced earlier???

Ah, but the SuperGirl of Earth 2 debuted as Super-Girl in Superman #123 back in 1959... The Supergirl of Earth 1 was part of the reboot that saw the Flash and Green Lantern reimagined to be Barry Allen and Hal Jordan instead of Jay Garrack and Alan Scott. OR am I wrong and was Earth 1 introduced earlier???

Okay this is where it gets a little messy. Supposedly since on Earth 2 Superman didn't become Superman until adulthood, the first official appearance of Earth one is with Superboy's first appearance in 1944. Since the Silverage and Barry Allen First Start in 1956 it can be said the original appearance of Supergirl in 1959 is actually earth one Supergirl and she is Kara Zor-el, not Zor-L. Zor-L as Powergirl as previosuly mentioned wasn't named until 1976 and supposedly even though she is the person as Supergirl it has never been said that she ever wore the Supergirl outfit.

And people say comics history isn't fun, bah you new 52 bastards.

Okay this is where it gets a little messy. Supposedly since on Earth 2 Superman didn't become Superman until adulthood, the first official appearance of Earth one is with Superboy's first appearance in 1944. Since the Silverage and Barry Allen First Start in 1956 it can be said the original appearance of Supergirl in 1959 is actually earth one Supergirl and she is Kara Zor-el, not Zor-L. Zor-L as Powergirl as previosuly mentioned wasn't named until 1976 and supposedly even though she is the person as Supergirl it has never been said that she ever wore the Supergirl outfit.

And people say comics history isn't fun, bah you new 52 bastards.

Ah, but then Post Crisis they Established that Earth 1s Superman never was Superboy, and that Superboy was created by the Time Trapper from the LOSH who kept shunting the Legion into Superboy's time bubble whenever they went back... And then they undid that during Secret Origins ...lol. Comicbook history is great, but confusing...lol.

Ah, but then Post Crisis they Established that Earth 1s Superman never was Superboy, and that Superboy was created by the Time Trapper from the LOSH who kept shunting the Legion into Superboy's time bubble whenever they went back... And then they undid that during Secret Origins ...lol. Comicbook history is great, but confusing...lol.

I honestly think if they had just merged everything down to the most accepted origin for each character after Infinite Crisis they would have been fine. I never saw the need to start over like they did. If anything they just created more timeline gaps than they needed to. Especially with the whole 5 year thing.

I honestly think if they had just merged everything down to the most accepted origin for each character after Infinite Crisis they would have been fine. I never saw the need to start over like they did. If anything they just created more timeline gaps than they needed to. Especially with the whole 5 year thing.

Yeah what they did with the New 52 is pretty funky. However, I don't think the New 52 will turnout to be a reset timeline persay. I think they gave themselves a back door when they called it the New 52.... This could simply be the new Earth 52 which was destroyed in the Countdown series with other Earths bei g shown that we haven't seen with the original Earth 1 still out there. We shall see.

Wow, this looks to be a fun PF!

Also, a visit from the legend Artgerm himself? :thud:

Yeah I know... I almost turned FULLOUT Fanboy...lol.

Yeah what they did with the New 52 is pretty funky. However, I don't think the New 52 will turnout to be a reset timeline persay. I think they gave themselves a back door when they called it the New 52.... This could simply be the new Earth 52 which was destroyed in the Countdown series with other Earths bei g shown that we haven't seen with the original Earth 1 still out there. We shall see.

Yeah I know... I almost turned FULLOUT Fanboy...lol.
Lol I sorta did. But it's Artgerm man, friggin' Stanley Lau!

Wow this girl is getting lots of attention

Yup. It's Power Girl. She has great attributes! :D

tumblr_mb2buqzpwS1qbujox.jpg

Wow, this looks to be a fun PF!

Also, a visit from the legend Artgerm himself? :thud:

Seeing him visit this forum was extremely cool! :yess: :rock

Lol I sorta did. But it's Artgerm man, friggin' Stanley Lau!

Yup. It's Power Girl. She has great attributes! :D

tumblr_mb2buqzpwS1qbujox.jpg

Seeing him visit this forum was extremely cool! :yess: :rock

I have to admit that I had a fullout fanboy moment! :lol

screaming_fans.gif

Yeah I have met some big guys in the industry in person and it is always a bit of a fanboy thing ...lol

Does Mr. Lau's visit mean that this PG PF is indeed based off of his concept work? If so, that face is gonna be gorgeous!!!

ALL the other DC ladies have been so we will have to wait and see.

Back