Statue Power Girl Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most definitely. There's so many characters that sideshow is ignoring in both the DC and Marvel licenses. It's pathetic at this point. I get that popular characters need to be revisited from time to time but sideshow takes it to the extreme. That's why I'm so glad that XM, Iron Studios, and Iron Kite are getting 1/4 licenses. I can start to fill in the holes in my collection even if sideshow refuses to do the characters I need/want. Ordering from them isn't cheap due to shipping costs but I don't mind spending more on the few characters I want to finish off lineups in my collection. I just need a few more 1/4 pieces and then I'm out.

I’m already semi out considering they’re not finishing any lines. And I’m not buying rehashes

I’m already semi out considering they’re not finishing any lines. And I’m not buying rehashes

Same here. I'm not buying statues of characters I already have. XM will release a 1/4 Martian Manhunter. Some company will release a classic Cap I like sooner or later. If not, I'll get the OG Cap and customize it into a fully sculpted piece. That'll finish my JL and Avengers lineups. I need a 1/4 Storm, Nightcrawler, and Cyclops in either Cockrum or Cassaday costumes to finish off my X-MEN lineup. Lastly, a few Bat villains (Perez Deathstroke, Two Face, Ra's al Ghul, and Deadshot). After that, I'm out.

I love Power Girl and all but wtf.. Mera? Hawkman? Dr.Fate? Firestorm? Big Barda? Something new FFS..

Yup, I agree. If SSC wanted to release a female badass, then they should've done Big Barda. I already have the previous PG.

I want to see more!!

I'm okay with the new DC rehash. I didn't like how the OG bases were so tall. I get that they were museum pieces but I found it unnecessary and made it harder to display inside cabinets. Plus they lost the mixed media for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Yea, it's a question when we'll see the full reveal for this piece. Sooner rather than later would be nice.

Looks alright. I like the portrait but it looks almost too similar to the last PF. What do you think?
eb3305dae3a688ebc14129b4fa47c715.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

She looks good, I'll be keeping my original one though. the only thing that is better is the fact she's flying

I dig it. But having had the first one before, I still like that one better I think. This is still a nice looking piece though.

think it looks great, no interest in the character of Power Girl and I hate that SS continues to do doubles of characters that don't deserve them, but I'll give them credit when it's due.

I really like the sculpt on this piece ...chest size notwithstanding. Really surprised how much I like it. Wouldn't mind putting it next to my OG PG PF.

Is actually a beautiful statue with the ex head, I would have liked more pics with that one

Back