Statue Power Girl Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks very nice IMO. While the smile on the retro portrait looks great, the hair seems too "Doris Day" which I don't recall the character ever having, but I could be wrong. I have the first PG EX but will probably PO this one when I get my next $25 coupon.
I don't know why SS still hasn't produced a Mera statue. She and Vixen are probably the biggest missing DC females at this point.

This looks very nice IMO. While the smile on the retro portrait looks great, the hair seems too "Doris Day" which I don't recall the character ever having, but I could be wrong. I have the first PG EX but will probably PO this one when I get my next $25 coupon.
I don't know why SS still hasn't produced a Mera statue. She and Vixen are probably the biggest missing DC females at this point.

You've got to think mera will come eventually, however we'll get a new aquaman first, who knows when

I would say Raven over Vixen

Had my Email today saying my payment will be taken tomorrow for the Ex

Not sure if I can afford her now though
The cost of shipping to the UK has gone through the roof & with Customs taxes I'm looking at a bill that I'm not sure she's worth now :(

Neil

Had my Email today saying my payment will be taken tomorrow for the Ex

Not sure if I can afford her now though
The cost of shipping to the UK has gone through the roof & with Customs taxes I'm looking at a bill that I'm not sure she's worth now :(

Neil
How much is the shipping?

Yeah customs is always a kick in the teeth

PG turned out great.SS offered free shipping and 10% off to sweeten the deal.
022B3052-3B1A-4456-BE8F-FDF7CF8BD7F3.jpeg
C07800F1-F72D-4DB6-AA21-8D0ADDCA8F7E.jpeg

Back