Pottermore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

I'm MistHex152 (at least I think those are the correct numbers...). My friend is PatronusHallow and my cousin is RuneFirebolt.

I'm hoping for Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff. I already dropped a hundred bucks on the authentic Ravenclaw robe for the premiere so fingers crosssed. :lol

I would like Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherine, Hufflepuff.

:lol You guys are hardcore. If I knew the books I would probably give it a shot but the only one I've read is Half Blood Prince.

Clue 3 is UP!

In the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match, in Harry's third year, how many points is Gryffindor leading by before Harry catches the Golden Snitch?

Multiply this number by 35

Answer is 60x35=2100

Clue 3 is UP!

In the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match, in Harry's third year, how many points is Gryffindor leading by before Harry catches the Golden Snitch?

Multiply this number by 35

Answer is 60x35=2100

How are you awake so early every day?

Haha, Hellllll no. This just really excites me and I wanna know all the clues. After I see it I go back to sleep. :lol

I love HP and since I heard from somewhere else (not this forum) that they will track ip's to make sure you don't have more than 1 account, I have no need to wake up for the clue. I can see them when I wake up naturally.

Do you have a link? Not that I have more then one account, cause I don't. But I have gone through the registration up until the usernames more then once just to see what other names are like, but never picked another or went past that page.

I'm scared now.

Do you have a link? Not that I have more then one account, cause I don't. But I have gone through the registration up until the usernames more then once just to see what other names are like, but never picked another or went past that page.

I'm scared now.

I'll search for it. But it said something along the lines of..all accounts would be removed if they share an ip address. They are trying to keep people from taking spots from others who don't even have 1 account. As soon as I find it, I'll post the link.

I don't need more than one account as the people who get in during these 7 days are guaranteed early entry to the site. So why do I need more, you know?

I agree I think people with multiple accounts are taking away from others which is really selfish, and don't get me started on the people who are selling them on ebay.

Luckily if its worded that way, It wont say I have two accounts. Cause I only ever finished registration on one.

That, and it would suck if some younger HUGE HP fan signed up a friend who's parents wouldn't let them stay up that late/get up that early. (which I know is against the rules, but still).

If Nuka Nuka is helping (which I appreciate) I might stay up late one night to see if I can nab one of these. :lol

I'm up at 5 during the week, so if anyone wants to help me get access... :wave

Would love to get in early but if not October isn't that far away for the opening to everyone.

Guys if you are in the US tomorrow's clue will be released in between 2pm-6pm Mugglenet said!!

Guys if you are in the US tomorrow's clue will be released in between 2pm-6pm Mugglenet said!!

Thats 2pm to 6pm BST so you would have to convert it.

From Pottermore Insider:

So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Day 4) will be released between 2.00pm and 6.00pm BST.

That's interesting that they are using IP addresses to track accounts. It sucks for households with more than one fan and only one computer...

That's interesting that they are using IP addresses to track accounts. It sucks for households with more than one fan and only one computer...

Yeah, I got thinking about it and they couldn't do it unless the accounts had the same name. I guess???

Oh another note. . . apparently Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and (BG will freak) Alan Rickman have made accounts.

Yeah, I got thinking about it and they couldn't do it unless the accounts had the same name. I guess???

Oh another note. . . apparently Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and (BG will freak) Alan Rickman have made accounts.

:horror:horror:horror:horror:clap:clap:mexwave:mexwave:mexwave
OMG I NO CANNA BELIEVE IT!!!

That's cool. I'm not one of those freak out people I guess, lol. I'm not the type who gets all giddy and speechless. I am the type to just have a normal conversation, etc. But it really is neat that he joined. It makes sense that he would..

Back