Posts - why are they so predicatable?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Smaug, please send me the pic that "da man" struck down, as I missed it.

If you feel that way, CCT, then why don't you post something different, and not ' why are posts so predictable?' Be a unique individual and start something sooo different, we'll all be stunned and amazed. You might win a prize because of it.

You know, this is why I love this board! You just never know when a thread is going to make you laugh out loud! :rollin

BUDGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay then I brought the cheesecake, popcorn with extra butter and of course a variety of Nipples; plain, buttered sugar coated even I got something for everyone

I feel like Our Lady of Buttered Snacks

someone mention nipple butter???? Oh I have been waiting for this one:

NippleButter.jpg

:drool

There's a little milk left in the LOTR teat... lets suck it together...

... but what if it wasn't :sleep

DarkSyren - please post the link to the thread that highlighted this before.
I certainly hadn't seen it mentioned before.

CCT:

Maybe the subject has been discussed in one of the 650+ posts she's managed to accumulate in less than 3 1/2 weeks?... :p

Has anybody seen Schuey?

I was going to ask the same thing Creecher, dont think I have seen any posts since toy fair, maybe the budgie was the last straw? :poke :D

Come back schuey, we miss, the budgies miss you!

I heard from Schuey just today. he e-mailed to let me know the Aragorn bust I sold him had got to him safe and sound! And he posted about it too.

Oh by the way....you are all absolute raving loonies. :help :bonk

Back