Post Your FREE Spooktacular Winnings Here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you won it as a prize (not through the banners, but through entering the contest form) I will be emailing confirmations. They have not been sent out yet but I'm hoping to start getting to them tomorrow. As long as your name is still on the winners list and hasn't been replaced with someone else's, you are still the winner! :duff

How do you know if something's free? What does it say on the item page? I keep finding these Spooktacular "We don't often give 2nd chances" (*taxes and shipping fees apply to discounted and FREE items).

:confused:

Thanks for the answer Dusty. I just realized that I won a Subject 5. Happy Halloween everyone!!! :bat :bat :blackbat :ghost :blackbat :ghost :mummy :mummy :mummy

I just happened to go on line for a quick look on Saturday morning and won the Orc Helm as well. Thanks Sideshow!

Yeah.. I found the 25$ giftcard..

And got a free willow..

And used the 50% off on the Mumak :)

Damn it. I was hoping to snag a Morgol Lord helm. I had a feeling they'd give those away....:monkey2

noelleon69 said:
er.... i think you mean morgul lord helm... witch king crown quite a different thing. :D

fine just rain on my parade! :D

morgul lord helm:chew

I won a mouth of sauron helm, and got the KOTD crown as a freebie this morning... Before today, hadn't found anything for free...

Got a King of the Dead Helm for free. I guess its not technically a contest... but was free and thats good enough for me!!!

I just won a Legolas statue over on the SS Chat! It was during a round of 8-Ball that was totally insane! Yay Spooktacular!

Back