Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Dark Sith - Congrats on the helmets. RS does great work. I have Biggs and Wedge on order and now just waiting patiently. That Tie Pilot is next on my list unless they release another must-have signature helmet by the time my finances recover.

I don't venture my way into this helmet topic a lot, but has anyone had any experience with The Force Forum? Worth it? They have a Rex helmet I've been eyeing and eFX can go **** themselves, they'll never get a penny from me.

Personally after the blowup/outburst by the guy behind it last year I won’t give The Force Forum any money either. Just my personal opinion.

Helmet looks fine but they don’t say who the maker is and that always makes me abit suspicious.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I don't venture my way into this helmet topic a lot, but has anyone had any experience with The Force Forum? Worth it? They have a Rex helmet I've been eyeing and eFX can go **** themselves, they'll never get a penny from me.

The Force Forum, The Shed of Glittering Delights, Helmet Headhunters are just a few places where recasts are at their home. Couple of these groups even banned Philip Thomas Robinson/Cyberman and a couple other members for speaking against recasting. I'd stay away if you don't want low quality stuff.

@Dark Sith - Congrats on the helmets. RS does great work. I have Biggs and Wedge on order and now just waiting patiently. That Tie Pilot is next on my list unless they release another must-have signature helmet by the time my finances recover.

Thanks! Yes RS really did a good job with the helmets. Biggs is the next on my wish list.

I’ve been dabbling in helmets the past year picking a couple pieces and was looking at EFX ANH Stormtroopers on eBay (to replace my Black Series) and also a Deathtrooper by Anovos. Casually dipping in this thread and the RPF/Dented Helmet have made me steer clear of both companies.

I’ve been dabbling in helmets the past year picking a couple pieces and was looking at EFX ANH Stormtroopers on eBay (to replace my Black Series) and also a Deathtrooper by Anovos. Casually dipping in this thread and the RPF/Dented Helmet have made me steer clear of both companies.

I will never pre-order from anovos again. That being said...I have 3 anovos helmets. Vader, Kylo and Stormtrooper. They're amazingly well built and I don't regret buying them.

I'm still waiting for word on shipment of my pre-ordered Luke X-wing helmet from Anovos. I pre-ordered last April and it was supposed to initially ship in October. I coincidentally wrote to them earlier this week, asking for a status update and at least a possible shipping date. I received a form email that provided zero answers. Meanwhile they are selling a second wave of the helmet.

Definitely my last order from them as well. I should have gone with RS...

If you mean the EFX Limited Edition (or Master Replicas LE) fiberglass helmet then go for it, as it's the only Hero helmet we have so far. If you mean the EFX Precision Cast Replica (PCR) or Master Replicas Collector Edition (MR CE), better get a more accurate helmet instead.

There was just one Anovos helmet I was interested in: the Death Star Trooper (Fleet Trooper: https://www.starwars.com/news/take-...anets-in-anovos-stunning-new-uniforms-preview). But after a while they decided to cancel it. I was not a fan of their Stormtrooper helmet and armor, way too sharp to be truly accurate. Anyway looking at what Anovos is today I'm glad I didn't put my money into pre-orders.

Anovos Death Star Fleet Trooper.jpg

I will never pre-order from anovos again. That being said...I have 3 anovos helmets. Vader, Kylo and Stormtrooper. They're amazingly well built and I don't regret buying them.

I’ll keep them in mind for released products. I like their Tie Pilot Helmets... i might pick one of those up if I see a good deal. Hoping to add an ANH Stormtrooper and an ANH Vader down the line. Getting those and completing my own Fett bucket are my “helmet goals” for the foreseeable future (next couple years). I mainly collect 1/6 figures but some of these helmets look so damn amazing on display!

If you mean the EFX Limited Edition (or Master Replicas LE) fiberglass helmet then go for it, as it's the only Hero helmet we have so far. If you mean the EFX Precision Cast Replica (PCR) or Master Replicas Collector Edition (MR CE), better get a more accurate helmet instead.

I have minor knowledge of those versions mentioned hehe. Thanks for the insight! I’ll keep my eye out 👍🏽

I’ll keep them in mind for released products. I like their Tie Pilot Helmets... i might pick one of those up if I see a good deal. Hoping to add an ANH Stormtrooper and an ANH Vader down the line. Getting those and completing my own Fett bucket are my “helmet goals” for the foreseeable future (next couple years). I mainly collect 1/6 figures but some of these helmets look so damn amazing on display!

I have minor knowledge of those versions mentioned hehe. Thanks for the insight! I’ll keep my eye out ����

Go with RS Prop Masters, they make better stuff than Anovos and also deliver.

As for EFX and MR Stormie helmets, just look for the fiberglass ones, the ones that come with stand and plaque, called Limited Editions. They are not 100% accurate, but they remain the only Hero helmets out there. All other Stormtrooper helmets, no matter if licensed or fan made are Stunt. And even if someone makes a Hero lid, it is just a fan sculpt, since no one so far had access to screen used Hero (except Gino and EFX, but the Legend Stormie will never be released anyway)

As for EFX and MR Stormie helmets, just look for the fiberglass ones, the ones that come with stand and plaque, called Limited Editions. They are not 100% accurate, but they remain the only Hero helmets out there. All other Stormtrooper helmets, no matter if licensed or fan made are Stunt. And even if someone makes a Hero lid, it is just a fan sculpt, since no one so far had access to screen used Hero (except Gino and EFX, but the Legend Stormie will never be released anyway)
What about Troopermaster? I mean, I know it’s a fan sculpt (I think all his stuff is if I remember right), but is it decently accurate? Curious to hear thoughts from an expert :)
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's right, not only in quality and delivery, but also the helmet sizes. They are way more accurate.

What about Troopermaster? I mean, I know it’s a fan sculpt (I think all his stuff is if I remember right), but is it decently accurate? Curious to hear thoughts from an expert :)

I'm no expert, I let others claim that title. As for TM, I've seen TK his armor and Hero lid first hand and it is cool, but I prefer his Vader helmet :)

That's right, not only in quality and delivery, but also the helmet sizes. They are way more accurate.

No comparison indeed.

RS Prop Masters got a cool rotocast machine, but using the automatic youtube translator with subtitles shows you that they might have gotten something else :lol

rotocast.jpg

Back