Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know that they would take requests on sold out items. I will definitely think about it. Thanks for the heads-up, Scottpe! :duff

RS Prop Masters make helmets by request. You might have missed on the limited editions or signature editions, but you'll get a helmet, no problem

EFX has 2 Limited Edition Vader helmets back in stock for those interested for $999:

They have PCRs back in stock too. They had both the standard and SE (hand painted) versions, but I think I got the last (only?) SE as it now shows as unavailable. Tells me those must be more "warehouse finds" as well...

They have PCRs back in stock too. They had both the standard and SE (hand painted) versions, but I think I got the last (only?) SE as it now shows as unavailable. Tells me those must be more "warehouse finds" as well...

They can make as many PCR's as they want. The problem was with the LE helmets, because some collectors thought the ones on EFX site are a re-release of the old LE, but it is just "warehouse found" items. I verified on EFX site by adding to cart most of their products. On most of them you can add 5, 6, 10 pieces etc. But on Vader helmet you can only add 2 products in the cart.

cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg

They can make as many PCR's as they want. The problem was with the LE helmets, because some collectors thought the ones on EFX site are a re-release of the old LE, but it is just "warehouse found" items. I verified on EFX site by adding to cart most of their products. On most of them you can add 5, 6, 10 pieces etc. But on Vader helmet you can only add 2 products in the cart.

Yeah, I realize they can technically make as many PCRs as they want, but the fact that the SE went out of stock immediately when I purchased one tells me that it's probably not a new batch, but some more leftover stock that they "found". Given their recent trend of scraping the bottom of the barrel to find things to sell, I suspect they are having financial struggles and may have limited capability to order/produce more stock.

Hopefully you are right about the LE being more warehouse finds, but it's also conceivable that they simply have that helmet limited to 2 per customer. For example, the 40th Anniversary helmet is limited to 1 per customer.

I guess time will tell...

RS cranking out the Wedge signature helmets. Can't wait for mine to come! I have a Biggs helmet in the queue as well that I'm really looking forward to receiving...

RS_Wedge_Production.jpg

Oooooo!!! One of those is mine (that's what I'm telling myself at least :dance ). I can't wait to get my "it's shipping" email. It'll look great next to my eFX ESB Luke, & RS Biggs (which is magnificent, by the way. You're gonna love it).

I don't think you missed out on the RS X-Wing helmet by the way. Almost positive they will still make you one if you contact them directly. Just in case you get tired of waiting for Anovos like I did... ;)

I didn't know that they would take requests on sold out items. I will definitely think about it. Thanks for the heads-up, Scottpe! :duff

Really? Good to know, thank you.

Yeah, I realize they can technically make as many PCRs as they want, but the fact that the SE went out of stock immediately when I purchased one tells me that it's probably not a new batch, but some more leftover stock that they "found". Given their recent trend of scraping the bottom of the barrel to find things to sell, I suspect they are having financial struggles and may have limited capability to order/produce more stock.

Hopefully you are right about the LE being more warehouse finds, but it's also conceivable that they simply have that helmet limited to 2 per customer. For example, the 40th Anniversary helmet is limited to 1 per customer.

I guess time will tell...

I think it was a poorly conceived announcement on their site with confusing text.
Did the plastic SE Vader helmet come with an edition number?

I think it was a poorly conceived announcement on their site with confusing text.
Did the plastic SE Vader helmet come with an edition number?

I completely agree with you. The wording on their website is very confusing. & no, their SE PCR Vaders were not numbered.... I don't think that any of their PCR Vaders were numbered :huh

The LE's are fiberglass. If you mean "SE", yes I ordered one and it's on the way. They must have had very few of them in stock, as it changed to "unavailable" as soon as I placed my order the other day, shortly after they were posted. Looks like the regular PCR is out of stock now too. More "warehouse finds" most likely...

I got a print signed at last Celebration with Luke, Biggs, Wedge and Vander (Gold Leader). I need to get it framed since the helmets will look great displayed in front of it.

The LE's are fiberglass. If you mean "SE", yes I ordered one and it's on the way. They must have had very few of them in stock, as it changed to "unavailable" as soon as I placed my order the other day, shortly after they were posted. Looks like the regular PCR is out of stock now too. More "warehouse finds" most likely...

EFX can make the regular PCR Vader any time and in any numbers. It is not limited in any way. Just like the Stormtrooper PCR lid.

EFX can make the regular PCR Vader any time and in any numbers. It is not limited in any way. Just like the Stormtrooper PCR lid.

I know they can technically make them whenever they want, but I don't think *they* make them -- they have them made in a factory overseas. And when you do that, usually you buy them in large batches...not one or two at a time. That's why I think the ones that were just on the site are just leftovers from the batch they did 3-ish(?) years ago.

For all we know, they may not make anymore of these. Assuming they stay in business, they may prefer to invest any available capital they can muster into a new/different product. Time will tell I guess...

Everything EFX makes is produced in China. These PCR helmets represent their bread and butter, because they are easy to make with less expensive materials, they don't have true limited editions (with minor exceptions), they are cheaper than LEs, and thus EFX can churn out as many as they want.

But in the end no one knows what EFX is doing. Not even EFX...

Last edited:
Everything EFX makes is produced in China. These PCR helmets represent their bread and butter, because they are easy to make with less expensive materials, they don't have true limited editions (with minor exceptions), they are cheaper than LEs, and thus EFX can churn out as many as they want.

But in the end no one knows what EX is doing. Not even EFX...

Lol! So true. haha

Back