Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that Obi saber -- my favorite of them all. I only own the miniature Master Replicas (dirty and clean) from back in the day.

Recently bought a "B" grade resin cast of Merr Sonn Power 5 Blaster based on a Denix. Had a couple of large bubbles, plus a bunch of smaller ones, that need filling and mould lines to clean up, but was otherwise a nice clean cast and I'm more than happy with it for the price I paid.

d171eec1f0d9bb675c7d8f2f659e83e3.jpg
98f1badf754c845de53e6606e0a6a427.jpg

Decided to paint it a little rather than have it as plain black resin, and it'll sit next to the TIE pilot helmet in my display.

00ee4ff66d108a844eee4369d3e2de68.jpg

If anyone is interested all of the details of what I did to this cast are on my site at https://www.ageofstrife.com/anything-goes/star-wars-merr-sonn-power-5-blaster-replica-t7845.html

Next up I'll be looking for a Scout blaster or a DLT-19 to join my Imperial weapons, alongside the Power 5, a heavily modified Doopydoos E-11, and a 3D printed SE-14R. Decisions decisions ...

51e325d3524134a5bfa24997537f40d1.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Love that blaster! The paint job you did looks great too. Much better than just plain black.

Here's one of my more recent acquisitions. Still needs to have the seam lines trimmed. But it's a full rubber cast of the Biker Scout Blaster.
20180214_212026.jpg

Love that blaster! The paint job you did looks great too. Much better than just plain black.

Here's one of my more recent acquisitions. Still needs to have the seam lines trimmed. But it's a full rubber cast of the Biker Scout Blaster.
View attachment 394300
Nice blaster. Can I ask where to got it? I'll be looking for one in the next couple of months and a head start on sourcing one would be a great help.

And thanks for the comment about my painting. It's pretty rough up close, but for a shelf I'm happy enough with it :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Cool Scout blaster!!
One of the few Imperial guns that I'm missing is a good Scout blaster, preferably cast from a screen/production used. EFX is dead. Any other options out there?

Thanks guys.
Yeah, I've been waiting on eFX to get off their a$$es & start being a company again.... :horse
Then after I got my RS Scout helmet, I just got tired of waiting. So I scoured the Bay, Esty, & Shapeways for a little while. There's some good options out there actually. I went with this one from eBay, cause it's mostly done & rubber. It's not "bendy" rubber, but it's got nice weight to it. It needs a bit of clean up around the seams, & I'd like to get a lens for the eye piece on the scope. Then I got the stand from a guy I've gotten a number of blaster & lightsaber stands from before, on eBay.

Nice blaster. Can I ask where to got it? I'll be looking for one in the next couple of months and a head start on sourcing one would be a great help.

I own several blasters including a scout pistol from HFX Productions (find them on Facebook) and have been happy with their products. They do the hyperfirm rubber very well. Great detail, reasonable prices, solid builds. Everything has held up very well over time.

I own several blasters including a scout pistol from HFX Productions (find them on Facebook) and have been happy with their products. They do the hyperfirm rubber very well. Great detail, reasonable prices, solid builds. Everything has held up very well over time.

They don’t ship to Europe unfortunately. Been wanting one of their blasters aswell.

Back