Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're doing them now (I'm not 100% though). I got an answer to my email, they said the Biker Scouts are £500 & are non-signature.... or maybe they're going to be, when they do them. I don't know. I'm gonna need my bonus next month before I can spend that. I'm just hoping for good news on the X-Wing helmet. They put me on the "interested" list.

On another note...
I finally put my REAL Armitage Shanks sink knob on my Obi-Wan lightsaber.

20180201_125537.jpg

I freaked myself out putting on the D-ring. It was a tight fit, & I didn't want to break a cube.

I also put on my REAL balance pipe.
20180201_125644.jpg

This still has the Romans grenade & booster replica on it. Everything else, however, is all real parts. I do have a REAL Hales no.3 mk1 grenade, but I'm telling myself I need to wait to put that on until I find a real Browning recoil booster.
20180201_125406.jpg

Awesome saber!

That is when they do the Scout Helmets, they will be announcing a run as I understand it. The price vs the fact I already have a Scout Helmet will be a tough negotiation with myself :lol

Awesome saber!

That is when they do the Scout Helmets, they will be announcing a run as I understand it. The price vs the fact I already have a Scout Helmet will be a tough negotiation with myself :lol

Thank you sir.

Thank you for the clarification on the Scout helmet. I didn't want to spread confusion.
Yeah, I would love another Scout (a weathered one), but it's a back & forth for me as well. Mainly for lack of space. I really need to get my display room finished & set up first.

It would be my luck I fork out $400 for the RS X-Wing helmet only to learn that HASBRO will produce an awesome replica helmet for $80. Read: Hasbro’s excellent POE and Stormtrooper helmets ( Black Series ). :(

It would be my luck I fork out $400 for the RS X-Wing helmet only to learn that HASBRO will produce an awesome replica helmet for $80. Read: Hasbro’s excellent POE and Stormtrooper helmets ( Black Series ). :(

RS most likely will be the most accurate out there. By comparison Hasbro one will be a toy. Depending on what you want, afford and collect you can choose one or another, or both.

On another note...

I freaked myself out putting on the D-ring. It was a tight fit, & I didn't want to break a cube.

This still has the Romans grenade & booster replica on it. Everything else, however, is all real parts. I do have a REAL Hales no.3 mk1 grenade, but I'm telling myself I need to wait to put that on until I find a real Browning recoil booster.
View attachment 390993

Awesome saber! :rock Real parts props are simply the BEST hands down, nothing compares to them, no Master Replicas, no EFX, no Anovos etc.

I think they're doing them now (I'm not 100% though). I got an answer to my email, they said the Biker Scouts are £500 & are non-signature.... or maybe they're going to be, when they do them. I don't know. I'm gonna need my bonus next month before I can spend that. I'm just hoping for good news on the X-Wing helmet. They put me on the "interested" list.

I got a response from them on Facebook that they are doing TIE helmets via orders, so I might look into that provided I can get the X-Wing helmet next week. Did you receive a response about the helmet to get on the interest list? I sent them an email within 30 minutes of their FB post going up and I didn't get any response.

I got a response from them on Facebook that they are doing TIE helmets via orders, so I might look into that provided I can get the X-Wing helmet next week. Did you receive a response about the helmet to get on the interest list? I sent them an email within 30 minutes of their FB post going up and I didn't get any response.

They always take a day to three to get back to me and that’s been the way it’s been for years. If you don’t hear back tomorrow, I’m sure another message won’t hurt,lol

anyone know what an sds tie pilot torso/hose set goes for?

I have the anovos bucket and an opportunity to get the sds to compliment it.

On another note...

View attachment 390990

View attachment 390991

View attachment 390993

Awesome saber!!! Looks really amazing!!!:clap

Just for curiosity, among you, Replica sabers like the Graflex, MPP or Obi wan from TCSS, Korbanth, Parks, or Roman are made themself of replica parts or real same parts like the original sabers?

Back