Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bust is looking good, Droidbuilder.

How's this?
Absolutely amazing! Where did you get the Rex? I don't think I could afford to get into helmets, but I wouldn't mind a Wolffe or Rex. I'd have to get a Rex 1/6 though, so preferably Wolffe as I already have him.
Got my first Anovos helmet. Really love this thing! :D
Nice purchase it looks great!

Not 1:1 scale, but this is the closest I have to a prop (its the .45 mini). Got it cheap so I figured why not.
wq16UkXl.jpg

Yes MR did a real nice job On the scaled lids. Got a few of them and let them go, couldn’t start another collection.

Beautiful! Where did you get the stands you used between the Detolfs?

Thanks. I use these velvet mannequin heads with bases. I bought a whole bunch at about ~$14 each. They're perfect for getting helmets displayed nicely inside each detolf shelf.

s-l300.jpg

Surprisingly though, Phasma's helmet is too large to use for one, nor does it fit inside of a detolf, so I had to use a slightly bigger one that I was planning to use for a Snowtrooper. Whenever Anovos stops dicking around with theres and finally releases it.

Very classy Jay. Which Vader is that? Anovos?

Yes, it is:D

Thanks. I use these velvet mannequin heads with bases. I bought a whole bunch at about ~$14 each. They're perfect for getting helmets displayed nicely inside each detolf shelf.

Sorry, didn't make myself clear...I was referring to the furniture pieces...those piano black stands. ;)

Yes MR did a real nice job On the scaled lids. Got a few of them and let them go, couldn’t start another collection.

They were not very accurate, I mean the Stormie and Vader I own but still they were great! The Riddell reveal Vader was really cool, but in fact the interiors for all these scaled helmets were very neat

They were not very accurate, I mean the Stormie and Vader I own but still they were great! The Riddell reveal Vader was really cool, but in fact the interiors for all these scaled helmets were very neat

Interiors were the cool factor with these helmets. unfortunately the Stormtrooper likeness as usual did not make it, but very cool interior. Always wanted the Vader.

Sorry, didn't make myself clear...I was referring to the furniture pieces...those piano black stands. ;)

Oh, my mistake,lol. They're just "Black acrylic pedastals" from eBay. Size is 12"x12"x32" and there's a few different makers on eBay, if that helps.

That is a great looking collection. Where dis you get the Jango Fett helmet?

Cruzer, from TDH.

I got the dice Luke took from the Falcon!
IMG_0976.jpg

These were from a run on the RPF. I'll be hanging them in my car tomorrow morning. But until then..... Vader has 'em.
20180125_192821.jpg

I’ve been close to ordering those aswell, you just pushed me over the edge. :)

Very cool!

Back