Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...honestly after the Stormtrooper and the most recent Poe helmet which were both amazing for the price point, The Vader is VERY disappointing. Its so small, not even in scale with the others, nor is it even accurately shaped, the neck the dome and the face place are all off. I think the biggest prob is the scale, the Stormtrooper helmet with dwarf that thing.

but at the end of the day its a Hasbro toy... ;)

Just severely disappointing from a collectors standpoint after the last offerings.

Last edited:
It looks like it's meant to be worn. You can see straps inside. Or do you mean you're concerned it won't fit?

What I mean is that I never wear any of the helmets in my collection. They cost too much to go cosplaying in them.
They remain displayed in my collection.

This however I won't mind wearing.

i would pay more than a 100 if its more accurate. i dont know, something is off. any experts here? hehe!

Finally got my 1:1 back on display. Started with the Korbanth Graflex 2.0 hilt.

I used to own a majority of MR items but unfortunately sold them appr 5 years ago, talk about a misstake. I got the case the other day and I finally can display the hilts the way I want to.

22195421_1684184414947100_7985425880616697039_n.jpg

22282063_1684184524947089_6523894431006471592_n.jpg

I got this from a company in the UK. They did the base and cover. I ordered the holders from a lasercutting firm and glues them on.

Is there a good place to get MR style cases? I have 3 hilts I’d like to get proper cases for.

Wearing the eFX with my FPH2 ROTJ SE displayed in the back. Both of these helmets were painted by the same guy, at the same time actually, but I much prefer the colors on mine, honestly speaking.

hG6VwP0.jpg

Back