Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stand! Is it RS?

No the stand is made by a guy called Michael Tinson. Good quality and I like that it has a plaque holder built into the stand. A guy here is Sweden is getting some stuff signed by Dickey Beer so he’s making a plaque for me to get Signed aswell.

It's funny how a stand improves a helmet.
A helmet sitting on a shelf is neat. :)
While a helmet on a stand, on the same shelf, is an awesome movie prop. :bow

Congrats Aliaz, that looks great.
Thanks! :)

Exciting news that RS got the helmet and backpack.

My Graflex Luke lightsaber conversion in a new lighted display case:

Graflex_Luke_Skywalker_Lightsaber_22.jpg

Graflex_Luke_Skywalker_Lightsaber_26.jpg

best saber case ever!
you made it? great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best saber case ever!
you made it? great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I got it from here: https://www.toy-palace.com/en/displ...-modellautos-35-x-16-cm.html?___from_store=de

The shop owner asked me if he can use my pics for the product page :)

Great news!
It'll take a long while before we see anything, but at least we're moving in the right direction. :)

Indeed, cannot wait.
The funny thing is this announcement made no impact on Rebelscum LOL Many people there are only interested in licensed stuff.

I'm liking the prospects of this :hi5:

Definitely gonna try to pickup that Snowie backpack just for a wallmount display. It's always been one of my favorite Props, for some reason.

Although just out of curiosity, is that one of those grey areas where if someone buys an original prop, they can just start making molds of them?

Definitely gonna try to pickup that Snowie backpack just for a wallmount display. It's always been one of my favorite Props, for some reason.

Although just out of curiosity, is that one of those grey areas where if someone buys an original prop, they can just start making molds of them?

That's kind of what I was wondering, people blasted the Queen Alien from Matrix but I don't see this being any different.
I guess as long as it's Star Wars it's ok. Lol

Back