Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helmets are one thing. They look great & are awesome, from the moment you take 'em out of the box. The only 1:1 bust that I have (SS C3-P0), literally took about a month to get used to. I was even creeped out for the first few nights. You just.... felt like someone else was in the room with you. & that's from a robot. That Tarkin bust looks like can it take a breath! :google I don't know if I'd ever get used to that one. I'd still give it a go though, if I could afford the astronomical price.

By the way, I love my 3PO bust now.
Yeah, its one thing to get a 1:1 helmet, and getting a life size bust is another whole ball park
I remembered getting my 1st bust which was the sideshow 501st. Still amazes me everytime i walk in the room displayed together with my other clone helmets

Sent from my SM-G925F

I have no issue with large busts or life-size statues. I had my life-size Stormie armor for years now, and indeed for the first few weeks it was a bit unusual seeing it there, until got used to it. But no way I was scared or such. My girl doesn't like the endoskeleton busts, but is ok with the Emperor busts from Elm-Studios and also with SSC Vader bust. I wouldn't mind this Tarkin bust, I think it looks awesome, but no way I'd pay that $10000 price, despite knowing how hard is to make it look so life-like with hair and everything.

I would love to have one in my collection. Cushing is one of my favorite Horror movie actors. However, that price is insane for a bust.

Helmets are one thing. They look great & are awesome, from the moment you take 'em out of the box. The only 1:1 bust that I have (SS C3-P0), literally took about a month to get used to. I was even creeped out for the first few nights. You just.... felt like someone else was in the room with you. & that's from a robot. That Tarkin bust looks like can it take a breath! :google I don't know if I'd ever get used to that one. I'd still give it a go though, if I could afford the astronomical price.

By the way, I love my 3PO bust now.

I put a Boba Helmet on a mannequin in one of my spare rooms. Every time I walk in there it scares the crap out of me. Gotta get used to some guy standing in the room.

I put a Boba Helmet on a mannequin in one of my spare rooms. Every time I walk in there it scares the crap out of me. Gotta get used to some guy standing in the room.

If you have a nude mannequin with a Fett helmet on, I'd be scared too. :p

What seems to be the problem? Here's my Fett display:dunno

photo-1.jpg

Got my stand for my Kylo helmet today. Been shopping for a new shelving unit for both 1/6+ and helmets... since my current one is only 10inch deep.
So at the moment, I haven't really figured out where to put it lol.

Excuse my crappy potato phone camera. The base is a mini version of the pedestal he puts it in during the movie. I'm really happy with the quality of it, and it makes the helmet look great. Sorry if you can't see the stand that well in some pics, crappy camera + poor lighting = :(

18492209_10213344518753334_2017675807_n.jpg
18492053_10213344519113343_864310762_n.jpg
18472544_10213344518793335_464966828_o.jpg
18492316_10213344496352774_687643221_n.jpg
18450197_10213344496312773_2027835104_n.jpg

Got my stand for my Kylo helmet today. Been shopping for a new shelving unit for both 1/6+ and helmets... since my current one is only 10inch deep.
So at the moment, I haven't really figured out where to put it lol.

Excuse my crappy potato phone camera. The base is a mini version of the pedestal he puts it in during the movie. I'm really happy with the quality of it, and it makes the helmet look great. Sorry if you can't see the stand that well in some pics, crappy camera + poor lighting = :(

View attachment 341625
View attachment 341626
View attachment 341627
View attachment 341628
View attachment 341629

Fantastic display. I really like that stand too.

Thanks! I can't wait to get it set up with some new shelving and stuff.

Been debating if the helmet might "pop" better if the base were chrome colored, but I don't know.
I'll have to wait until I get the actual display area set up before I decide.

Jim Dowdall Signature Edition Stormtrooper helmet ordered. :yes

Well my fiancee ordered it, and I wont get to Enjoy it until I turn 30 in october, bud didn't want to risk it selling out.

Back