Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the efx Vader helmet thats on Sideshow? If so, how is it?

It's a nice helmet, for what it is. It's the PCR, so it's plastic. It does not come with a stand, so you'll need to get one, but it looks great on one. The little kids will like it, cause they can wear it without having to hold it. I have the fiberglass Limited as well, & when they used to put that on - because of the weight - they could never put their hands down.

It's a nice helmet, for what it is. It's the PCR, so it's plastic. It does not come with a stand, so you'll need to get one, but it looks great on one. The little kids will like it, cause they can wear it without having to hold it. I have the fiberglass Limited as well, & when they used to put that on - because of the weight - they could never put their hands down.

Thanks. I was considering getting it to use for cosplay. Would you recommend it?

I've been struggling with that decision for some time. Considering the space I have available and the high price....the struggle continues. As a helmet, Phasma looks awesome.
Yeah, it's pricey. I would have purchased one by now if not.

Are they using real highly polished metal? What's the deal?

Yeah, it's pricey. I would have purchased one by now if not.

Are they using real highly polished metal? What's the deal?

Yeah, I can get one for wholesale cost and even then, it's still on the high side. If I didn't already commit to the Snowtrooper and AT-AT Driver helmet, I would've by now but I don't want to put myself in a bind because knowing my luck, all three would come out on the same day:lol

I think I will pass. Can't see how they justify that price.

When I saw the high price point I was turedn off and never looked back at getting a phasma. Everything has a price point unless your crazy or have
too much money. Love the Anovos helmets but hope prices don't become more inflated than it already is, fan mades are becoming more desirable again due to affordability.

Phasma never did anything for me. I guess it's cause I felt, after all the hype, the character was a let down. Beautiful design to be sure, but in the end the character was empty. I'm hoping for more in the next one.
But the Shore Trooper helmet? I love that helmet! :love

Back