Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANH and ESB lids.
Very cool!

Yeah, the eFX PCR is very good for what you pay.
I was surprised at how thin the plastic is, especially at the front of the helmet flare where the plastic is folded around to give the impression of being thicker. But I'm happy with it for the price, will fill in until i can afford something like a Quasimodo.

Dan

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yay! More cool vehicles EFx will never release:dunno

11tbi2q.jpg

Images like these make me sad, realizing what a lost cause we have here :(

I know I've used this pic before.
It's an inside look at the eFX factory in Asia on a typical day:

sleeping_worker_1_f53910678a485ccd0b3fb814209c2d7a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Efx and their star wars displays at conventions are a total scam. Everything they have on display (outside of the few usual suspects) are either fan made or, in the case of the models, Steve Neison kits that these bull **** artists show as their own.

They have done absolutely sweet FA in regards to bringing them to market and they probably never will because I truly believe this is a company teetering on the edge of oblivion.

Efx and their star wars displays at conventions are a total scam. Everything they have on display (outside of the few usual suspects) are either fan made or, in the case of the models, Steve Neison kits that these bull **** artists show as their own.

They have done absolutely sweet FA in regards to bringing them to market and they probably never will because I truly believe this is a company teetering on the edge of oblivion.

You nailed it.

Just look at the Sideshow, Hot Toys, Kotobukiya, even Gentle Giant collecting (not to mention other lines like Hasbro, Funko, Lego etc.) and we can realize how active the Star Wars collecting community is, and compare all that to this section. :(

Anyone know if Anovos may release a Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet in the future? they've done Death, Shore and Tank troopers so far. Would love a regular one too!

Thought I should break the Star Wars combo and show off my 90% finished Sidkit Blade Runner blaster :)
t5XLNlH.jpg

Back