Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to nab Kylo's helmet from Anovos - anyone know of any better replicas?

Though, I'm not sure if that would be a mistake as it looks like it might not be in any of the other films lol

I really want to nab Kylo's helmet from Anovos - anyone know of any better replicas?

Though, I'm not sure if that would be a mistake as it looks like it might not be in any of the other films lol

The Anovos one is the best out there without a doubt.

And this is Star Wars where every prop is movie specific anyway, it doesn't matter if something is only in one movie:lol

Speaking of Kylo, I don't think I've ever shown my 1:1 statue in this thread. This pic sucks, but you get the idea. ;)

20161029_165328.jpg

Wow, very nice Kylo, Brent, looks outstanding. Curious on your other 1:1 ensembles as it appears you only display qaulity pieces.

Picked up a reasonably cheap MR Force FX 2007 Luke Skywalker ANH lightsaber this week, today i took it apart to remove the blade so it will fit on my shelf. Other than the brass pins it was simple to take apart.

Will end up with the 2005 ESB and 2007 ANH Vader hilts I'd already removed the blades from.
6b960d7a7970d0363715bc40accc5948.jpg
ec48ceddc6650d9ae526930edba39291.jpg

Thanks, man. It was a custom lightsaber that I found on Etsy. It's pretty damn accurate for a cheap replica. :)

I figured it was.
There's quite a few on Etsy now, so I was just hoping you could tell me which one.
At any rate, I'm going to keep looking. Thanks for sharing bud! :duff

eFX found 6 or 7 ANH X-Wing Luke helmets in their warehouse and brought them to Celebration to sell. I wish I'd known about that. I only found out while talking to Bryan either Thursday or Friday afternoon. I saw one ended up on eBay for $2700. :slap

I wish I'd bought one back in the day when I had a chance. I just can't pay what they're going for now. I don't suppose there are any good ones from other people available to buy?

Saw all the disappointed people on Social Media last weekend who mentioned this and my only thought was that "of course it had to be EFx"

How does a company just happen to find a handful of a limited item that sold out 6 years ago? :lol

eFX found 6 or 7 ANH X-Wing Luke helmets in their warehouse and brought them to Celebration to sell. I wish I'd known about that. I only found out while talking to Bryan either Thursday or Friday afternoon. I saw one ended up on eBay for $2700. :slap

I wish I'd bought one back in the day when I had a chance. I just can't pay what they're going for now. I don't suppose there are any good ones from other people available to buy?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170597..._search_query=x wing helmet&ref=sr_gallery_16

Great Kit! Made of ABS just like the originals. He also has some great YouTube tutorials on assembly and finishing. I have done 3 of these and they are fun.

Wish I had seen the preorders for the efx.chrome stormtrooper helmet they had back in march, I would of picked one up if i would of known. Will have the keep an eye out for when they do the preorders for the chrome vader that is being done for sdcc. I think they might sell a few online before like the trooper helmet.

I wish I had known. I didn't even ask them. :slap I was there everyday too.

I wish they had found one of these 2 things: the Scout helmets or a way out of the prop business.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170597..._search_query=x wing helmet&ref=sr_gallery_16

Great Kit! Made of ABS just like the originals. He also has some great YouTube tutorials on assembly and finishing. I have done 3 of these and they are fun.

I saw that listing Thursday and sent him a message inquiring about a quote for a built and painted one. I have no skills. :(

I wish they had found one of these 2 things: the Scout helmets or a way out of the prop business.

:lol

Back