Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad! You need the resin upgrade parts kit from the RPF or Randy Cooper to replace the stickers and take it to the next level. :)

Big Bad Toys Appears to have found some extra EFX Scout Helmets for Pre-Order. I don't think they will last long.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=EFX10032&mode=retail

Capture3.jpg

Oh I don't know - so far the scout helmet preorders have lasted a very long time.

That is true, but I do not see much of a risk here. Ordering from EFX directly you have to pay either a deposit or pay in full. Big Bad Toys doesn't bill you if they don't deliver.

......and they are now sold out again.

Here's the latest addition to my collection. The base Y-Wing was from the EFx Y-Wing Steve has been showing for years but with improvements made by Salzo and Jason Eaton. This may be the biggest gem in my collection.

551EFC4A-5F8A-4C69-BDAD-BF04EAEFDBC6_zpsjfme2q6k.jpg

B55054B4-AAA0-4053-B705-412BC2E4D896_zpsh1zglxhr.jpg

Here's the latest addition to my collection. The base Y-Wing was from the EFx Y-Wing Steve has been showing for years but with improvements made by Salzo and Jason Eaton. This may be the biggest gem in my collection.

551EFC4A-5F8A-4C69-BDAD-BF04EAEFDBC6_zpsjfme2q6k.jpg

B55054B4-AAA0-4053-B705-412BC2E4D896_zpsh1zglxhr.jpg

Man, that thing is beautiful! I guess, since it's now in private hands, that means it's officially dead from eFX.

Awesome Y-Wing, way better than MR! The colors really pop! :clap

BTW as you are the OP, maybe you could edit your first post and add the Prop prefix

That Y-Wing looks fantastic! I'll never get an MR version at this point, and I won't hold my breath for eFX. But I'd love to pick one up a good kit and do my own at some point.

From those guys I wouldn't mind to get all the Imperial studio scale models EFX showed us (through Steve Neissen) at some old conventions saying they will made them ("Riiiiight" in the voice of Dr. Evil LOL). Thus a studio scale TIE Bomber, Interceptor and Vader's TIE, AT-ST, Probe Droid (though the Sideshow version is great, and also has Jason Eaton involved), Tyderium and maybe even a smaller version of the Star Destroyer. From this list, the first place for me is taken by the studio scale TIE Bomber, because it is smaller than the studio scale TIE Fighter and thus I have space for it.

Back