Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15442347_1208487355855281_4050769336094781287_n.jpg
15589997_1208487349188615_6736008461991139874_n.jpg

So, I pre-ordered the EFX episode IV Stormtrooper helmet last night from BBTS. After doing so I went back to the product page just to look at it again, but saw that it had immediately changed to pre-order sold out. Apparently I got the last one as I cancelled my order, and it came back in stock. So I did order it again, and actually sent them an email making sure I got an order in. They replied, and said it looked like I got the last pre-order slot, but I'm still a bit nervous about it. Anyone think there's a chance something could happen where it turns out they don't get as much stock as they think, and I get porked in the process?

So, I pre-ordered the EFX episode IV Stormtrooper helmet last night from BBTS. After doing so I went back to the product page just to look at it again, but saw that it had immediately changed to pre-order sold out. Apparently I got the last one as I cancelled my order, and it came back in stock. So I did order it again, and actually sent them an email making sure I got an order in. They replied, and said it looked like I got the last pre-order slot, but I'm still a bit nervous about it. Anyone think there's a chance something could happen where it turns out they don't get as much stock as they think, and I get porked in the process?
If you're referring to the PCR version going for $184.99 then you'll get one.

It's back for preorder (maybe because you cancelled... AGAIN!) :lol

Very cool. The original airsoft was pretty bad and this is a breath of fresh air with the mods. You need to send these pics to Evike to show them how this could have been made.

Back