Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am missing a greeblie from the top of range finder that I need to add soon. My fault though, forgot it in a baggie when I sent everything to be done. I call it 99% done for now though.

Overall cost was about $600. It may vary a bit depending on how much work you request. I had the helmet trimmed, assembled and primered already, with the greeblies done etc. I had Alvomedia do the painting and leatherwork which was a fantastic job. It may be more or less depending on how far you went with it. The helmet is from Todd (sandman) and was about $200 when I first bought it, but that was second hand, his kits new were about 250 or so I believe.

So you contacted them through here or do they have their own websites? I would be very interested in getting one of these made.

Thanks

If anyone is looking for a good display piece Kylo Ren saber for an awesome price, I highly recommend the $200 one that PewPewCrafts sells on their Etsy page. Their version 2 is updated to be almost identical to the prop shop dimensions and it looks fantastic.

20170224_190525161_iOS.jpg

20170224_185705902_iOS.jpg

20170224_185723068_iOS.jpg

20170224_185546506_iOS.jpg

If anyone is looking for a good display piece Kylo Ren saber for an awesome price, I highly recommend the $200 one that PewPewCrafts sells on their Etsy page.

Anyone looking for a display saber, I 2nd this. The unpainted kit is also a great price with the added benefit of letting you personalize all of the details. I also messaged them on Etsy recently and was told a V3 Kylo Kelmet, both finished and kit, is on the way. As close as their last one was, this one should be pretty accurate.

Anyone looking for a display saber, I 2nd this. The unpainted kit is also a great price with the added benefit of letting you personalize all of the details. I also messaged them on Etsy recently and was told a V3 Kylo Kelmet, both finished and kit, is on the way. As close as their last one was, this one should be pretty accurate.

Having to wait for shipping from Poland sucks but the main contact person is very nice and is great at responding to any questions.

Looks like a nice, cheaper alternative to the all metal one that's currently pending over on the RPF. Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like a nice, cheaper alternative to the all metal one that's currently pending over on the RPF. Thanks for the heads up!

I was close to considering going in on his newest version, but I just can't do the price. $900 for a non licensed prop is just too much for me.

I was close to considering going in on his newest version, but I just can't do the price. $900 for a non licensed prop is just too much for me.

I agree, unless there is a prop made out of genuine parts (not this case though). But for a good blaster, saber or other prop constructed with the same parts and greeblies like the screen used, and depending on the prop, then I could shell that $.

Have been collecting .45 scale previously

This is my first 1:1 MR saber..and I'm just in awe by this beauty :love

IMG_8942.jpgIMG_8934.jpg

Back