Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great display: The Collection Cave of Robin Moore!!

nc19.jpg

nc16.jpg

nc14.jpg

Knowing that the DS tiles were probably funding to finish the Scout lids, is exactly why I ordered it. I just want my helmet. I'd like eFX to get better, & turn around, but this is it. I just want my helmet.
We'll see how I feel when I get my RS Scout. The eFX I ordered Legend (dirty), the RS will be clean. RS said mine is going out in the second wave (beginning of October), will I get the eFX this year even? I just want my helmet [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

On the eFX site, they show a pic of the original tile, claiming that was the tile they have replicated...But the lower right tile is different. Go figure.

EFX is like a comatose guy who moves in bed from time to time and people think the wakes up, but was only involuntary muscle movement

Airsoft Stormtrooper blaster:

E11 Blaster

We know of a few airsoft companies (like AEG: Action Custom SL-MK4 Sterling AEG - airsoft AEG / AEP RedWolf Airsoft or Evike: S&T Full Steel WWII Sterling L2A1 Airsoft AEG Submachine Gun, Airsoft Guns - Evike.com) trying to make the Sterling with more or less success and accuracy, but seems these new guys are trying to make a Stormtooper blaster (blacter LOL) from the start. And the good news is that the Hong Kong 501st Garrison is helping them making it more accurate. This might be the next best thing to a real Sterling, and in some ways maybe better, since you can go play with your airsoft buddies carrying an iconic blaster.

e11.jpg

I've just purchased a EFX Luke X wing helmet ANH version. Really wanted the ESB version but couldn't find one. I'll post pics soon.
I also have the Master Replicas ESB LE Lightsaber, which is just awesome. Had a few others but sold them over the years.

Anyway… I'm new here, been a collector for decades but never got involved in this forum before so looking forward to the chat.

Also… looking forward to this Boba Fett helmet EFX keep promising

I forgot to mention… I have a really nice graflex 3-cell which has been stored away for about 10 years… I wanna convert it to the ANH version, so where is best to gets the parts please?

I forgot to mention… I have a really nice graflex 3-cell which has been stored away for about 10 years… I wanna convert it to the ANH version, so where is best to gets the parts please?

Roy has some very cool parts for Graflex (t-tracks and D-ring assembly). And from time to time you can also find a genuine Exactra 19 or 20 for sale (for the bubbles)

NICE !! I get one from the RPF soon as well.. but its made by the Rocket... looking forward to this.. still thinking on painting it myself

NICE !! I get one from the RPF soon as well.. but its made by the Rocket... looking forward to this.. still thinking on painting it myself

haha, cool. I actually have one on PO from him too that he will paint for me. I will keep whichever one of the two looks/fit me better.

having this in hand..you think its hard to paint it ? I see its actually only black and silver with scratch marks...

besides.. my kylo Ren inspired saber forge 12+W with removable blades... that thing is so cool and heavy..

12006114_10207458166352256_6080855820242024433_n_zpsxdpvvulx.jpg

Last edited:
Can't bring myself to buy anything EP7 yet. I am scared from the PT. Very cool never the less.

How ya been DF, been awhile! Where going to be swarmed with SW with the next 6 years. I caved and PO'd the Anovos EP7 Stormtrooper bucket. Not too happy that the high end buckets with Anovos are going to be in the 7-800 range. Cant justify collecting that line at that price.

Back