Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AT-AT galore:

atatdrivers.jpg

Sweet! Very nice! :goodpost:

That's awesome!!! Definitely some at at love here.

Sweet! Very nice! :goodpost:

Looking at that AT-AT display and the snow outside my window right now, I'm REALLY wanting an AT-AT Pilot helmet now:gah:

Love that atat 1:1 who made it? I think I've said it before but would love one to bookend my tie fighter

Thanks guys. :duff The AT-AT helmet is one of the coolest from SW universe IMO. All those neat greeblies and details, and the gray/white pattern add so much to it. When you look at the screen used suit and helmet, you can see how great the AT-AT Driver armor and helmet was with all these small but awesome details.

der8cx.jpg

I have the altmanns biker helm which was nice for its time, was only ever tempted by that one and the royal guard. That phase2 looks rather nice but have feel sorry for anyone who shelled out $500 for the phase 1 Vader & stormy

Ive got 5 Altmanns helmets. Im guessing I have the Phase 1 Stormie because he looks nowhere near as good as the one shown on the previous post.

I also have the Darth Vader but no idea if I have Phase 1 or 2. I ctually like my Altmanns Vader But I am definitely getting an AP Helmet and Armour in the future to display.

The Altmann helmets were ok and some even very cool for their time, but now they are lightyears behind the new helmets.

Yeah at the time I was in awe of them, the where the break in te starwars drought here, but very expensive for the time I have the biker & would consider the emperors guard, but the rest didn't meet my $$$$ to movie accuracy ratio... Still look great together and the cody is sweet... Locally the efx Vader helmet is being offered with a slightly lowered price

Yeah they were hell expensive then and I probably bought them about 15 to 20 years ago lol...for that reason alone I would never get rid of them :) Got the Boba Fett signed by Jeremy Bullock at a Star Wars Convention in Sydney YEARSSSS ago.

I definitely want to build a fullsize accurate stormtrooper this year and am hoping for an 1:1 AT-AT helmet if I ever get replies to my emails. Along with that I have a Cyberman lifesize Yoda thats being built at the moment...cant wait for that!

Thanks shocktrooper the CODY was a raw pull I bought and I built/painted etc.

Does anyone here have an Altmann's Boussh helmet? I've seen pictures and it looks great! Wish eFX would get into this since they are the best hope of a licensed product.

With whom were you trying to get in contact regarding the AT-AT Driver helmet?

Imperial Armor dont reply at all and I got an email back from Moncal about there AT-AT helmet but now they wont respond either.

I would really love an Imperial Armor AT-AT helmet but doesnt seem like thats gonna happen :(

Back