Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90% complete, just waiting on the Jetpack and shin tools to be completed.

DSC_0095.jpg

Thanks, J. Looking at your collection, a 1:1 Stormtrooper isn't looking too shabby and compared to what I see they go for to make, it isn't too bad compared to what I just spent on Boba.

And they'll compliment the upcoming Sideshow 1:1 Vader nicely. Decisions, decisions :panic:

A Fett or Vader would be always more expensive than a Stormtrooper. Glad I'm not into these two, a 1:1 Stormie is enough. Even if having more space for another 1:1 it would be an AT-AT Driver, TIE Pilot, Snowtrooper or a cheaper Royal Guard. :)

Thanks, Mandible. I appreciate the kind words. A lot of time and effort went into it so I'm always happy to hear people sharing my optimism with it:D

Thanks. Unfortunately, besides the head turning, nothing else can pretty much move. The hands were repositioned with epoxy so it can hold the blaster securely, so I have to make sure that this was the pose I wanted:lol

You can get a flexible mannequin. I got mine from Morplan when they had a good sale, head can rotate and arms can be moved.

How much were they and how strong are the arms if you don't mind me asking? I went this route bc with the mannequin and getting the arms repositioned, it was under the $200 mark.

All the other possible mannequins I looked into we're much more than that and/or wouldn't support the weight of the blaster since I was originally planning on using the MR Blaster replica which is around 10lbs.

I would never display a full metal E-11 replica or a Sterling on my mannequin, but it could hold it ok. A plastic replica blaster even better.

Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

I just had a nice chat to Dan by email, and hopefully another cool item will arrive soon. :)

I've heard the wait can be long with him, it's the unanswered emails that have me frustrated. Good to know he's still alive and working.

Some awesome stuff in here and as usual Jkno is pimp in this thread..:clap Here's my $2 bucks worth, Altmanns Armour Phase II Stormtrooper helmet which
was manufactured here in Australia back in 2005.
Its not tottaly original as I have modified it to make it more screen accurate. It's a combination of stunt & hero.

P1020969.jpg
P1030027.jpg

P1020970.jpg
P1020971.jpg

P1020960.jpg
P1020962.jpg

P1020965.jpg
P1030029.jpg

Some awesome stuff in here and as usual Jkno is pimp in this thread..:clap Here's my $2 bucks worth, Altmanns Armour Phase II Stormtrooper helmet which
was manufactured here in Australia back in 2005.
Its not tottaly original as I have modified it to make it more screen accurate. It's a combination of stunt & hero.

P1020969.jpg
P1030027.jpg

P1020970.jpg
P1020971.jpg

P1020960.jpg
P1020962.jpg

P1020965.jpg
P1030029.jpg

Wow, that glossy finish looks great!

Back