Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice display Boboli! :clap

RebelSpy007:
Yeah the Koto scout would be great in your collection. :wink1:
It’s always a pleasure to see your collection. Every piece is nicely chosen and beautifully displayed. Love it! One of my favorite. :peace
Your scout on the speed bike is the 1/12 Bandai model kit?

RebelSpy007:
Yeah the Koto scout would be great in your collection. :wink1:
It’s always a pleasure to see your collection. Every piece is nicely chosen and beautifully displayed. Love it! One of my favorite. :peace
Your scout on the speed bike is the 1/12 Bandai model kit?

Thanks man! The scout on bike is the Bandai SH Figuarts set which is indeed 1/12 scale, but didn’t come as a kit. Hard to find now, but it’s a lovely figure and model of the bike. Thankfully that means I’ll just need one biker from Koto to finish the display. They’ve gotten so much more expensive than they used to be.

Yeah, they really increased their prices. But honestly it’s maybe the most lovely and accurate Scout in this scale. And even if it’s plastic, it really got a statue finish and touch.

Dipped on last year's Black Friday Sale and finally got me a proper Stormtrooper helmet. Manchester to Los Angeles in 24 hrs... unbelievable shipping in these uncertain times.
Big thanks to Rob and the RS Props crew.

View attachment 503760

View attachment 503761

View attachment 503762

It is a great helmet! Congrats!

sorry for the crappy pics, as i said before it's not a display configuration but pic tests.

put the Koto 1/10 scout next to my NI helmet:

They really match together! love this 1/10 scale. Not too big and expensive and a great addition to the helmets.

Cool! Despite what some elitists might say, personally I like combinations of 1:1 with smaller scaled items (figures, busts, statuettes etc.), they add up to the overall display and increase the presentation of the large piece as well.

With the Hot Toys figure coming out, now was a good time to get this guy added to the collection. Looking to add Bo-Katan next.

ED25DD26-7E57-4509-B1B3-A57CA3C8A88F.jpeg

Cool addition Jaycepticon! :wink1:

It was completely unexpected but found on eBay here in France an old MR 2007 ANH storm helmet.
It’s a used helmet and was listed with a few little scratches and a damaged box for about 150€.
I was a little worried to buy a used helmet but honestly i’m very happy.
The box is less damaged than expected and the helmet got a few scratches but not very noticeable from distance and after a little cleaning session it has regained quite all its luster.

I know it’s an old helmet and maybe not the ultimate Stormie helmet. I wish I had the budget for a RS but with the Brexit, this option vanished forever. I know it was quite the initial retail price but when I see the last re-release of the EFX ( which i understand is exactly the same) on pre-order for march at 400€, I’m pleased.
I like it more than my Hasbro.
I have no problem with Hasbro ( except their Vader). Love my Boba and Luke from them. They are fantastically good for the price. The Stormie is good but the fact that it came in 3 parts always bugged me, like the shape of the eyes and dents too much in the RO style as I only collect OT stuff.

MR CE is exactly like the EFX PCR, EFX used the same molds to make their version. Accuracy is no there though, but it is an ok helmet, especially for the price you bought it.

Yeah I know it is idealized and not totally accurate. As I’m not a stormtrooper expert I’m fine with it, especially for the price. Just wanted a decent OT stormie helmet and the Hasbro was too RO for me.

Yeah I know it is idealized and not totally accurate. As I’m not a stormtrooper expert I’m fine with it, especially for the price. Just wanted a decent OT stormie helmet and the Hasbro was too RO for me.

If you don't want or cannot afford a RS Prop Masters (or ROTJ CfO) I'd recommend to go to whitearmor.net and see their for sale section (need to login), they have quite accurate helmets there for reasonable prices from time to time. But my advice is to try to buy the best stuff the moment you afford it, this way you don't need to buy something better to improve later on and spend more money.

Thanks for the info and advice! :wink1:

To be honest I’m not a completist neither an eternal unsatisfied. Yes a RS Stormie would have been absolutely fantastic but for less of the price of the RS I was able to buy the Hasbro Boba and Luke an this MR stormie. The Hasbro Stormtrooper is already sold.
Adding to this my recent New Image Scout helmet and my Quasi V2 ESB Vader, I’m more than pleased!
It’s maybe a weird mix but I feel it works pretty well! :wink1:

Just received my EFX Fett PCR helmet - ONE YEAR to the day since i ordered.
I waited until it was in stock at SSC due to EFX's track record but later found out missed that batch. They told me they would have more in a couple months so i waited it out... then a few months later... then again. Many times did i think through the year that i should just get a refund but it has some lineage to it and unfortunately some slight gapping (so i've seen in reviews) but at $379 you cant really beat that.
Hopefully it will be a keeper among my other Fett helmets. I will check it out tomorrow night when i get some time to unbox it.

Just received my EFX Fett PCR helmet - ONE YEAR to the day since i ordered.
I waited until it was in stock at SSC due to EFX's track record but later found out missed that batch. They told me they would have more in a couple months so i waited it out... then a few months later... then again. Many times did i think through the year that i should just get a refund but it has some lineage to it and unfortunately some slight gapping (so i've seen in reviews) but at $379 you cant really beat that.
Hopefully it will be a keeper among my other Fett helmets. I will check it out tomorrow night when i get some time to unbox it.

Yeah, I’m also part of this second batch (also ordered through SSC). I’m hoping the quality is still high. Mine will arrive Wednesday.

Congrats guys!
Ordering something coming from EFX or Anovos is always scary. Never tempted as their business models are so frightening. Always kept in mind people who have waited their EFX Scout helmets for 4 years...
Maybe some are still waiting...:thud:

So when you got it in hand you enjoy it! Above all in these troubled times where nothing is safe. See the collapses of companies like DC collectibles or Chronicles.
Maybe in 5 of 10 years all this stuff won’t exist anymore.
So enjoy what you already have!

I ordered my first helmet and I'm really happy I decided for the ST hero version from RS Prop Masters.
Now the wait begins.

Anyone have any idea on current market value of the gentle giant nissan rangetrooper helmet ?
I cannot find any sold listings or any info on pricing whatsoever :(
Any help appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I received my RS HDPE 10th anniversary stunt helmet last week. Opted for box fresh. They hit this out of the park, as they always do. Great customer service and quality products everytime! I love the asymmetry and imperfections on this helmet and it's as close to a screen used helmet as you can get.
c3b912c8b4738fd5dc2bfd564397204d.jpg
ed84033cbad8106278c6b422aefd3491.jpg
4d4549498c18e42dbafe82a8efb1cd5c.jpg
f9aa25911016b909070c0349f031673e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back