Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s my MPP saber EC8EFFEF-50EB-449F-A1EB-CD179237DD4A.jpegCC5146C1-F4D8-454C-A4BD-BE118F2E2E09.jpeg

RS Propmasters had a fire in their studio. Possibly molds and products got lost or damaged.
Here is their update: https://www.facebook.com/rspropmasters/posts/10158783956254333

I received an e-mail update from them as I have an active order.

They said they're still committed to getting things done and shipped despite everything, and some of them are working from home.

They said they had contingencies in place to protect items in case something like this happened.

I was happy to see they've received so much love and support and that no one was harmed. Hopefully not too many people asking about their orders.

Last edited:
Such terrible news. I hope they didn't lose any machinery, molds, and one-off pieces.
Wishing you the best from across the pond and hope that you can recover from this quickly.

Early birthday surprise present from an old friend: Pure Arts 1/3 scaled Stormtrooper hero helmet. Made of polystone, quite heavy for its size, the helmet attaches to the stand with a magnet.

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-01.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-03.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-05.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-10.jpg

Comparison with the RS Prop Masters Set For Stun 1/3 scaled version:

collection-display-172a.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-14.jpg

For those who missed or didn’t wanted spend 150€ for a book, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Taschen, they edited a new and compact edition of their SW Archives by Paul Duncan.

I already have the big one that I love but have to admit that this new one will be perfect for bed or sofa!

AND it’s only 20€!!!
:wink1:

Back