Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot I had this EFX Force Unleashed Stormtrooper Commander helmet up in my closet lol. Anyone else have one? I haven't been able to find others on eBay or anything.

20676700_10214258555363678_1462637396_o.jpg
20684442_10214258555323677_2047841406_o.jpg
20677002_10214258555403679_176845750_o.jpg

Dipped on last year's Black Friday Sale and finally got me a proper Stormtrooper helmet. Manchester to Los Angeles in 24 hrs... unbelievable shipping in these uncertain times.
Big thanks to Rob and the RS Props crew.

ANH STUNT 1.jpg

ANH STUNT 2.jpg

ANH STUNT 3.jpg

Awesome! I also ordered hero Stormtrooper and Tie Pilot from Black Friday deal. Hoping to see them soon.

sorry for the crappy pics, as i said before it's not a display configuration but pic tests.

put the Koto 1/10 scout next to my NI helmet:

They really match together! love this 1/10 scale. Not too big and expensive and a great addition to the helmets.

On an other side, i received a few months ago fantastics lightsaber display stands found on ETSY including a plaque:

I would like to add an acrylic cover in the MR style:

Those who got MR cases, may i ask you if you could give me the dimensions of the acrylic cover?

Thanks a lot!

:)

Nice setup. I agree the 1/10 Koto's just work better with helmets. I once had Hot Toys next to them but the aesthetic seemed off and the Black series or vintage figures were too small. Koto's 1/10 scale works so perfectly, IMO.

Thanks!
Koto recently increased their prices. Before you could get a two pack figures for 80€ now it’s 140€ one figure...:horror
But honestly no regret this Scout statue is fantastic!
I sold my 1/6 SW figures ( SS Vader and Stormies)years ago to focus on 1/10 scale. ( Iron Studios ROTJ Vader / Boba+ carbonite and Koto Scout, Stormies, R2&C3 and x-wing Luke).

Amazing!

Which material did you opt for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. After a year or so of back and forth i ended up going with the ABS. It seems to be more accurate in color than the starker white PVC and glossier than i thought it would be which i think is perfect. Also considering i don't troop it'll be sitting on a shelf out of the sunlight. I would've loved the HDPE but that was not in the budget.

Beautiful Stormie, congrats!!!

Great looking ST helmet!

Amazing looking helmet, DR37:clap

Thanks guys. I absolutely love all the imperfections in the cast and paint :D

Awesome! I also ordered hero Stormtrooper and Tie Pilot from Black Friday deal. Hoping to see them soon.

I wanted the TIE helmet too but the wifey was peeking over my shoulder grumbling when i added a second helmet to the cart :lol

...there's always this year :rock

Back