Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original Royal Guard artwork by the talented Howard Chin/Art of Tzu arrived, and after being professionally framed, it was proudly displayed next to the RPF Force Pike replica - such beautiful bright red color in that small corner:

Royal-Guard-artwork-by-Howard-Chin-final-04.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-17.jpg

Armada Super Star Destroyer arrived, what a huge and cool piece. Pretty sturdy, reasonably accurate (considering it is not a studio scale model), and with tons of beautiful details on top and underneath. I might try to get a better base for it in time, but for now it will do. Glad I got it, beautiful collectible:

Armada-Super-Star-Destroyer-28.jpg

Armada-Super-Star-Destroyer-29.jpg

Armada-Super-Star-Destroyer-31.jpg

Armada-Super-Star-Destroyer-17.jpg

Armada-Super-Star-Destroyer-23.jpg

Armada-Super-Star-Destroyer-02.jpg

Wow that?s a fine piece you have there !

where or who did you get yoda ???

Thank you. The maker goes by the acronym "Cyberman" aka Philip Thomas Robinson. You can find him on The RPF and Facebook. He makes the finest Yoda out there.

Rebelspy007, what a gorgeous piece! The Cyberman would be a grail in any collection. Congrats!

Jkno, you have yet another cool piece. I've not seen one of before. The details on it are fantastic. Does it light up?

A friend of mine and fellow member here started to bring me into the statue collecting game again and just realized I should start posting props as well! Nice to see this has grown so much. Here's a ROTS 1/1 Vader Reveal I built for a client. I'll be starting a build for myself this coming winter.
umYLhL9l.jpg

5FGa0dSl.jpg

TZBaex2l.jpg

OJ0PVDol.jpg

6WWn7xQl.jpg

Haven?t been in this thread in a while and wow there?s some great pictures and props in here! Great ROTS Vader helmet Shenphong [emoji122]

jkno, I have that SSD model as well and it?s a wonderful ship for sure. Great shots of it from different angles! Here?s one that I have. It?s placed on top of their Death Star/Yavin playmat:

56f69004497218f25b99066d7cdd070c.jpg

Awesome pic! The level of detail is insane.
I’ve got the Imperial Destroyer and it’s already awesome!

Jkno, you have yet another cool piece. I've not seen one of before. The details on it are fantastic. Does it light up?

Thanks. No lights. And to be honest I prefer my props without lights and tiny batteries inside. :)

Haven?t been in this thread in a while and wow there?s some great pictures and props in here! Great ROTS Vader helmet Shenphong [emoji122]

jkno, I have that SSD model as well and it?s a wonderful ship for sure. Great shots of it from different angles! Here?s one that I have. It?s placed on top of their Death Star/Yavin playmat:

56f69004497218f25b99066d7cdd070c.jpg

That is awesome!!

Awesome pic! The level of detail is insane.
I’ve got the Imperial Destroyer and it’s already awesome!

Indeed a very nice piece considering it is not a studio scale model

Attachments

• Zero Tolerance 0462TAN & 0460TI Dmitry Sinkevich.JPG
    Zero Tolerance 0462TAN & 0460TI Dmitry Sinkevich.JPG
    453 KB · Views: 140
The Star Destroyer is very cool too. I was really thinking of getting one together with the SSD, but got something else and he SD moved in the back. What size is it please?

Back