Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought I would be able to say this.... but I have finally found every real part for my all real parts Obi-Wan ANH lightsaber!!!
& today, I was able to assemble everything together. :yess: :rock:

20190810_205452.jpg

20190810_205537.jpg

20190810_205602.jpg

20190810_205650.jpg

It's still hard to believe this is actually IN MY collection! :panic:

RS Propmasters debuted their new Hero ANH Stormtrooper helmet on YouTube this morning. Looks beautiful, I preordered immediately.

Pre-ordered as well. EFX Hero fiberglass Limited Edition #333 in my collection, but needed the ABS RS too. :)

RS tk.jpg

Yes, soon my Master Replicas Hero fiberglass #386 will have a companion. I can't wait to get it, to do an in hand comparison between the two.

Hey guys. What are the major aesthetic differences between the Stormie Stunt and hero helmets? Thanks!

Mainly the faceplate and ears. Ears have less black stripes. Eyes are bubble lenses instead of flat. Mouth has less teeth.

Bed Bath & Beyond has some clean looking helmet stands. They are acrylic paper towel holders that are a little too short so I designed an adjustible topper.

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

I just added another stl to thingieverse. Looks like the rod diameter varies slightly and I couldn't get the top to fit on another holder I had bought. The new file increases the width of the hole to 20.5mm which should be fine for any one you buy.

Back