Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I prefer a variate collection that includes all kinds of small and large pieces, to one that is only 1:6 or just 1:1 etc.

Personally I prefer a variate collection that includes all kinds of small and large pieces, to one that is only 1:6 or just 1:1 etc.

Yeah, I like a good mix rather than one scale, but I can understand the desire or need to focus.

Quick sidestep for a minute - Does anyone know of anybody that makes custom bases for prop replicas of varying sizes? Looking for somebody who can do simple bases to something complete with acrylic supports.

Think I got a decent deal on my first bucket. RS Propmasters ESB (PVC Version) for $70 USD picked up!

rs.jpg

Thanks to JKNO and others in this thread for recommending them as I'd have missed out without knowing to look!

Is there any special care needed for PVC? Will it last over time provided it's not displayed in direct sunlight?

Also any recommendations for display stands from Amazon etc?

Think I got a decent deal on my first bucket. RS Propmasters ESB (PVC Version) for $70 USD picked up!

View attachment 456860

Thanks to JKNO and others in this thread for recommending them as I'd have missed out without knowing to look!

Is there any special care needed for PVC? Will it last over time provided it's not displayed in direct sunlight?

Also any recommendations for display stands from Amazon etc?

I use paper towel holders from Walmart. Or Amazon.

One of the coolest props I got in the past years: Royal Guard Force Pike by Tom Leech from RPF. Full metal (aluminum and steel) piece, very accurate and really heavy - I mean Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster heavy (and Master Replicas quality), the pike is 122 cm long when assembled, and you could beat someone with it easily like with a baseball bat. The finishing is simply amazing, all the details and chroming are beautifully crafted. Such an elegant prop! Pics don't do it justice. More pics later on.

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-01.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-02.jpg

One of the coolest props I got in the past years: Royal Guard Force Pike by Tom Leech from RPF. Full metal (aluminum and steel) piece, very accurate and really heavy - I mean Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster heavy (and Master Replicas quality), the pike is 122 cm long when assembled, and you could beat someone with it easily like with a baseball bat. The finishing is simply amazing, all the details and chroming are beautifully crafted. Such an elegant prop! Pics don't do it justice. More pics later on.

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-01.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-02.jpg

Can't see clearly from the pics - Is the pommel faceted?

Can't see clearly from the pics - Is the pommel faceted?

Not sure what do you mean. I can only say the pommel is one full aluminum piece, the only plastic part on the entire pike is the clear lens in the pommel, which is accurate to screen used which was supposed to have light

I meant the handle. Wasn't sure if it was round, or had flat facets going around, but I can see it does. Looks spot on to the original.
Awesome prop, beautifully done.

I can concur with everything Jkno says about the force pike. It's fantastic, beautiful, very well made, & heavy. :clap

Love the RMQ pieces j97e1! Heck, I love the entire collection! :hi5:

I can concur with everything Jkno says about the force pike. It's fantastic, beautiful, very well made, & heavy. :clap

It has 1.8 kg and 122 cm, so it is heavy indeed. Now to get a saber-stand for it, maybe a custom metal plaque and put it up for display

ROTJ-Force-Pike-1.jpg

ROTJ-Force-Pike-2.jpg

ROTJ-Force-Pike-3.jpg

Back